{58} 𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳

𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟭𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟰

𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

Brooke yelled out in pain as she was getting tortured by Hayley and Freya, well, mostly Hayley.

"You know you can talk to me all you want but I'm not gonna say anything." Brooke said laughing." trust me I've been tortured way worse." She said.

" she's a tough one, right Freya." Hayley said looking at the witch." indeed, but like every supernatural they all fall." Freya said.

"you think you two scare me I have been alive a lot longer than you have

"you think you two scare me I have been alive a lot longer than you have." She said." not really, but Jacob told us that your like 900 years old, Freya happens to be 1000." Hayley said.

" now I don't care if this is gonna take months or even years, you are going to tell us why you're here." Hayley said.

" you really are a smart cookie aren't you? I can see why Jacob is so smitten with you." Brooke said." don't tell me you're jealous that you don't hold his heart anymore." Hayley said smirking and she rolled her eyes.

" isn't there something better you two should be doing." She said." she is right Hayley we do have a baby shower to get to." Freya said and Hayley smiled." don't think we're done with you. We're just getting started." Hayley said as the two left the basement.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

" thank you for coming." Caroline said as people came to her baby shower." you outdone yourself care." Jacob said and she smiled." Thank you." She said.

" where is Freya and Hayley?" She asked." they are busy with Brooke, but they said they will be here." He said and she nods." Here you go." Davina said giving Caroline a gift, and Caroline hugged her." thank you, Davina." Caroline said and she smiled.

" did they say anything about Brooke?" Caroline asked him." well since they spilled Brooks blood, Freya decided to do something about it." He said." and what was that?" She asked." she was going to create a weapon to kill Brooke with her own blood, since that's how she can die." He said.

" well, I hope that turns out well." she said before turning around, and her eyes widened." don't touch the cake." she said before running off. Jacob chuckled before going his own way.

𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗔𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗖 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗞𝗢𝗟

" hello Alaric." Kol said walking up to him." what do you want Kol." Alaric said looking at him." well I'm just making sure the kids father was doing okay." He said.

" please you don't give a damn about my kids all you care about is the one that's carrying them." He said." yes and no, I care about Caroline because she's my fiancé and I love her. Just because I don't like you doesn't mean I'm not gonna like your kids." He said.

" mm." Alaric said." I mean wasn't it your stepchildren who killed me, still haven't got over that." He said." well when they kill you I was dead around the time. I barely know you." Alaric said.

" but you was involved in trying to kill my family." Kol said." because your family killed someone I cared about back then. And you guys were coming after my family not the other way around." Alaric said getting in his face.

" so let's get one thing clear, stay the hell away from me." he said before walking away." what the hell was that?" Caroline asked walking up to them." just talking to an old friend." He said.

" look Kol can you try not to be so rude just because you two are enemies back then doesn't mean you have to now. I mean look at us we used to be enemies but yet we're lovers now. I don't want any negativity around these kids." Caroline said.

" what's the point, it's not like they're going to be living with us. Once you pop them out, he's going to take them away, far away from here." Kol said and she sighs." you don't think I know that, I'm just trying to help him. He lost his fiancé last year and I'm trying not to make him lose his kids to." She said.

" fine I'll try not to be rude." Kol said." thank you.." she said, kissing him on the lips before walking away. Hayley and Freya made it to the baby shower with the kids. The twins ran to go find their dad while the to talk.

" how are you feeling?" Hayley asked." good just hoping to get some answers out of her. We had her trapped in the basement for two months and she hasn't said anything." Freya said." don't worry we're going to get answers out of her." Hayley said.

" I hope so but if anything happens we'll be ready." Freya said." how long will it take for the weapon to be complete?" Hayley asked." few weeks give or take." She said and Hayley nods.

Jacob looked around to see Davina talking to a boy, so, like an overprotective dad, he walked up to them.

" and who might you be?" Jacob asked glaring at the boy." dad don't, Nick this is my dad." She said and the boy looked at him." it's nice to meet you sir. I heard a lot about you." He said.

" and what my dad be." Jacob said." do you know good stuff." he said nervously." I doubt that." Jacob said, and Davina rolled her eyes.

" can you go away? We were just having a conversation it's not like we're hooking up anything." She said." I hope not. I already have kids running around the house and two more coming. I don't need another." Jacob said.

" we were just only talking, sir nothing else." He said." let's pray it doesn't come to that." He said showing his hybrid eyes and the boy slowly back up." of course sir." The boy said before running off.

" seriously." She said turning to him." you're welcome sweetheart, I want a man who is worthy enough to challenge me, to be your match." He said." well, that's gonna be impossible." She said." exactly.." he said, smirking.

The family spent hours celebrating for the twins. Caroline and Alaric received gifts from everyone and they were beautiful. Once they partied, everyone slowly left, leaving the family to clean up. Hayley took Caroline and Davina home. Once they got home, Hayley felt something different before telling the two to wait outside. She speeds down to the basement only to see it busted wide open, and Brooke was nowhere to be found.

Son of a bitch.