{12} 𝘜𝘭𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟭

It's been a month since Jacob saved Davina from the harvest ritual, ever since then, she has been staying with them

It's been a month since Jacob saved Davina from the harvest ritual, ever since then, she has been staying with them. Davina learn who Jacob really was and that Hayley was pregnant with his baby. Two weeks and three days ago was the funeral of Carol Lockwood. Jacob had missed the funeral because of what was going on in New Orleans but Caroline managed to go in his place and went to Mystic Falls, so far Caroline hasn't come back and was helping the gang with a few problems. Meanwhile, with Hayley and Davina.

Hayley was now two months and 18 days pregnant, she was sitting in the living room on her computer that Jacob had bought her a few weeks ago to entertain herself. So far the two rarely talk to each other and it hurted Hayley.

Davina on the other hand, she has been doing her own thing, Jacob noticed that she likes to paint and gave her a painting set and a room for it. Davina always make sure to close her door when she paints since Hayley was pregnant and she could get sick of it.

Hayley looked on the Internet at some doctor office, she was hoping to do a check up on her baby, and since Marcel couldn't hurt her, she was free to walk around the city. Well only if she was with Jacob or Caroline. She saw one that interested her and went to go put some clothes on.

When she got done, she saw Davina in the kitchen when she was about to walk out.

" where are you going?" She ask, looking at her." I am going to see a doctor." Hayley said to her." Why, are you okay?" She asked and hayley smiles." yeah it's just, I was hoping to go to see the doctor to do a check up on the baby." She said." can I come with you?" Davina asked." I'm not sure that's a good idea the witches already want hurt you. What if they find you out in the city?" Hayley said." and last time I checked you weren't supposed to leave the house either without Jacob knowing and you're doing just that so I guess we're both in the wrong." Davina said, outsmarting her. Hayley look at her before sighing." fine come on let's hurry before Jacob gets back." Hayley said, Davina smiled and they head out.

The girls made it to the doctors office, Hayley signed herself in and worked on some papers. They waited for her name to be called before they headed back into the room.

" so what are you girls here for today?" the doctor said looking at them." well, I was hoping to get a check up today for my baby." Hayley said and the doctor noticed she was pregnant before smiling." of course would you like an ultrasound." She asked and Hayley nods." Okay let me go get some gel and I'll be back with you." The doctor said before leaving.

" so what's going on with you and Jacob?" Davina ask and Hayley looked at her." what do you mean?" Hayley said." I mean you two are becoming parents and yet you guys are not talking to each other." She said." I'm surprised you notice that." Hayley said." why aren't you guys talking?" Davina ask." I did something in the past that hurt him, and I am not sure he forgives me yet." She said." what did you do?" Davina asked." I went behind his back and betrayed him. I was looking for my family and in the process I hurt him." She said, Davina looked at her before the doctor came back in.

" all right are you ready?" She asked and Hayley nods, she pulled up her shirt as the doctor apply gel on her stomach. She grabbed the machine before rubbing it on Hayley's belly. The girls look and saw the baby." well, it looks like your baby is doing well, it's healthy."she said." I would give you the gender, but it's too early to know what it is." She said." it's okay, I don't mind waiting." Hayley said." do you want me to give you the pictures?" The doctor asked and Hayley nodded." Alright." the doctor said, she went on her computer and print it out before leaving the room.

After the girls were done, they left the doctors office and was heading back home.

" it is so cute." Davina said, looking at the pictures." I can't believe that's really my baby." Hayley said smiling." I can't wait to meet her or him." She said and Davina nodded.

As the girls were walking, they didn't notice that they were being followed, and before they could do anything they were surrounded by witches.

" Davina you need to come with us." A witch said, Hayley pulled Davina behind her." you're gonna have to go through me to get to her." Hayley said glaring at them." so be it." she said before causing pain in Hayley's head. Hayley screamed out, holding her head in pain. Davina got scared and ended up snapping the witches neck. She helped Hayley up before the two started running as more witches followed them

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘- Jacob and marcel were sitting in the French quarter talking to each other when a vampire came to them and whispered in Marcel's ear.

" what's going on?" Jacob asked." they said, they spotted two girls running away from witches." He said and Jacob knew exactly who they were." let's go." He said and they were gone.

Hayley and Davina were running by the woods when they got surrounded again. Hayley's eyes glow gold, ready to fight them if she had to when their necks were snap. The girls looked up to see marcel and Jacob standing there." you girls got some serious explaining to do." Jacob said angrily. The three got home, and Jacob was pissed.

" what the hell were you two doing in the city in the first place?" He asked looking at them, but they didn't say anything." I told you before I left not to leave this house. Why would you go out there knowing damn well people want you guys dead." He said and they looked down." we went to the doctor to do a baby check up." Hayley said to him." and what, you just risk your life to go see for yourself." He said and Hayley glared at him." at least I am doing something about it. What about you? I haven't seen you do anything for the baby. I have been stuck in this house for a month now, which is not very healthy for a pregnant woman. We are going to be parents in the next few months and yet all you have done since you found out I was pregnant was ignoring me, so forgive me if I just wanted to check on our baby's health." Hayley said before throwing the pictures on the table and walking away.

Davina took the time to go to her room as Jacob look at the pictures. Tears filled up in Jacob's eyes as he looked at the picture of his baby. What was he gonna do now?