{70} 𝘞𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟲

𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

" you okay Jacob." Hayley asked, the family meaning Jacob, Hayley, Kol, Blossom and Aurora were in Tennessee while the others stayed behind.

" yeah I just can't wait to see my son again." He said and she smiled." then we better go get him.." Kol said and they looked around.

" did the guy tell you where she would be located?" Aurora asked." Memphis National Cemetery." Hayley said and they nodded. Soon a red light shot up in the sky and they looked at it.

" it's time, we had to go." Jacob said before speeding away." Let's do this." Kol said and they all speed away.

𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗘

" would you guys hurry up, I don't have all day." Brooke said angrily." you try doing a long spell." A witch said as they started chanting.

" Vitas phasmatis, ex salito, revertas phasmatis. Ut vectas, vitas phasmatos, ex salitos." The witches said pouring blood around the baby. The baby then started crying.

" don't worry a little one, It will all be over soon." She said and smirked.

Brooke!!!

she turned around to see Jacob and the others.

" give me my son." He said angrily." and why do you care, you made it perfectly clear that you want nothing to do with the baby once it was born. I was just doing ourselves a favor." She said.

" things have changed I won't let you sacrifice him for your selfish needs." He said." my selfish needs, how is bringing back my people that you killed selfish." She said.

" enough of this she's trying to stall us." Hayley said, she speeds up to Brooke and throws her to a wall." you guys stop those witches while we handle her." Jacob said and they nodded." not gonna happen." She said and used her bracelet a few of her followers showed up, who then started attacking them.

" I will go through with this spell." She said as Hayley and Jacob started attacking her.

The others were fiercely fighting against all of the followers, and despite being outnumbered, they were still winning the fight.

Hayley pushed Brooke down on a tomb making her break her back. Jacob ran toward her. He stabbed Brooke in the chest, twisting the stake and she yelled out.

Another follower tried to stake aurora with an ordinary stake. Blossom grabbed him, turning toward the follower from her mother, making him stake his own.

Kol took the stake from him and staked the first follower, pulling it out, hitting another follower in the face with the stake.

Hayley held Brooke down as Jacob walked up with a dagger in his hand.