{44} 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘬

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟭

" I don't think, this is a good idea

" I don't think, this is a good idea. He's going to find us and he will kill us." Rebekah told Jacob, Jacob had them plan to leave the city away from Klaus." well like it or not, this is the only option for you to live, for once in your life." Jacob said to her." he's right, as much as I want you to convince your brother not to kill us. I don't think he's gonna listen this time." Marcel told her.

" but what if he tries to hurt you to get to us?" Rebekah asked looking at her older brother." he's not gonna get you, I promise that." He told her and she nodded." even though I always side with Klaus. You will always have my back." Rebekah said looking at him." as much as I would want to, you are my blood, and I must do whatever it takes to protect it." Jacob told her.

" guys, as much as I love this family moment we need to go." Hayley said coming in." Thank you, both of you for your help." Marcel said and they smiled." I will go with you until you leave the sign." Jacob said and they nodded before leaving the house." do you got everything here?" He ask and she nodded." don't worry about me. I'll be fine, you go protect your sister." Hayley said and he nodded before leaving.

" a-ga." Hayley heard the kids awake before speeding upstairs. She smiled when she saw the two in their crib now watching her." hey babies, how was your nap?" She asked and they stand up in their crib as Hayley held their hand." your daddy had somewhere to go, but he'll be back very soon." Hayley told them as they started slobbering all over their hand." Yeah I know." She said smiling as they giggled.

Hayley frowned when she heard someone in the house and knew it was klaus. She looked at the twins before speeding away.

" come out...come out wherever you are, so I can give you a painful death." Klaus said tearing up the living room while going around the house looking for Rebekah and Marcel." my brother can't protect you forever." Klaus said." come out REBEKAH." He yelled angrily only to be thrown into a wall. He got up to see Hayley standing there.

" let me guess they can't come out and face me like a real person." Klaus said smirking." no....but they did sent me here to kick your ass." Hayley said before attacking him. Hayley kicked him to the ground but he pushed her away throwing her over the couch.

" just because you are now an original, doesn't mean you can defeat me. I have 1000 years on you." Klaus told her as Hayley glared with her eyes glowed before stabbing klaus in the chest.

" no but your brother sure as hell taught me how to fight against you" Hayley said standing over him." now why don't you rot for a little bit." She said before sticking the papa tunde blade that he held the whole time in his chest and he yelled out before soon going quiet.

Hayley sighs out in relief before pulling his body outside. She ended up calling Elijah, telling his to come get his dog that was on her porch before cleaning up alittle.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

" are you okay hayley?" Freya asked coming in the house with the others to see everything on the ground." yeah, just another day of a fight." Hayley said as she watched the kids play on the carpet.

" did they get out of town safely?" She asked and Jacob nodded." yeah, they're somewhere, where Klaus wouldn't think to find them." Jacob said and she nodded." What about you guys? Did you find any lead on dahlia?" She asked and they shock their head no." she disappeared....like always." Kol said.

" I'm surprise you manage to beat against klaus." Davina said smiling and Hayley chuckled." I learned from the best." She said before smiling at Jacob, who smiled back.

" well, isn't that sweet." they all jumped up hearing a voice. They turn around to see Dahlia standing there. They all stood in front of Hayley and Jacob as they held their kids." what the hell are you doing here?" Caroline said glaring at her." would you relax Blondie. I only came to say that it's almost time to give up the little ones." She said looking at them as they glared at her.

" and like we said before you're never going to touch them." Hayley told her." at least not without you going against us." Kol said smirking." you're still not giving up, you seen my power, you seen what I can do and still you continue to disobey me. Keep doing so and I will do so much worse in the future." Dahlia told them.

" and you think we're scared of you well, guess what old hag we're not." Caroline said." now leave, your outnumbered." Jacob said looking at her." very well then, but I will be seeing the little ones in due time, goodbye for now." She said before disappearing, causing a ruckus, making the kids cry. The parents try to calm down the kids as they continue to cry out.

" she's never gonna give up until she has them." Hayley said trying to cheer up her son." and we're not gonna give up on fighting for them. We have come this far, we're not gonna let her take that away from us." Jacob told her and she nodded.

" it looks like they need to be down for a nap." Freya said as the kids were getting tired from all the crying." we better get them in bed." Hayley told them as her and Jacob leave the room with the twins.

" what are we gonna do?" Davina asked and they shrugged their shoulders." what we can do, do things one at a time. Whatever she throws at us, we'll be ready." Caroline said." She's right, we got this and we know it." Kol said and they smiled before getting to work on cleaning the house.