{17} 𝘈 𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘉𝘰𝘺

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟮𝟵, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟭

𝗔 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

For the past whole week, Jacob has been learning more about the family curse from Freya. Caroline on the other hand left to Mystic Falls two days ago for prom night that was happening today. Meanwhile with Freya.

Freya was laying in the living room watching TV. She was so fascinated about it, and saw something that could entertain herself when she gets bored. Jacob came into the room, holding a book. He dropped it down on the table, and she looked at him.

" what's going on?" she ask." I need a favor from you." He said looking at her." what is it?" She ask looking at the book." I was hoping if you could find a way to resurrect Kol." He said." now I would bring Finn to, but I can't find his body anywhere, and he pretty much told us how much he despise our family and that he wants to stay dead." Jacob said.

" I mean sure I can resurrect him, but do you have his body." She ask and he nods, he took her down to the basement before opening the coffin. She saw kol's burnt body." Will this do." He ask and she nods." great, while you get started, me and Hayley gotta go into town." he said, and she looked at him." where are you guys going?" she asked." Hayley wanted to go see the baby's gender and since she's four months, we should be able to tell." He said and she nods.

" also, Davina is taking her classes. Make sure to check on her once and a while. There are witches here who wants her dead and if they see her or find our house I don't know what would happen next." He said and she nods, he smiles before leaving.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Hayley and Jacob made it into town, they went to the same doctors office Hayley went a few months ago. They sign in before sitting at the front.

Jacob was looking on his phone while Hayley was looking at baby pictures. They both ended up hearing people talk about them.

" oh my god, they look like goddesses." A girl said and Jacob smirks." tell me about it and that girl is pregnant to, their baby is going to be so cute when it's born. Hayley smiled before they were called to the back.

" hello Hayley its good to see you again, I'm guessing this is the father of your child." the doctor ask and Hayley nodded." and let me guess, you're here for the baby's gender now." She ask and Hayley smiled." you know it." She said." well then, I better go get prepared." She said before leaving the room.

" I hate doctors." Jacob said and hayley hit him slightly." would you stop it, she's being generous. She helped me out the last time." Hayley said as Jacob stands up and looked at the pictures on the wall." never thought I would see myself in a patient's room." He said." well get ready we're gonna be going to this a lot." She said and he turns to her." I highly doubt it, our child would have healing abilities." He said." and what if the baby doesn't." Hayley ask." then it will be stupid. Both of us have healing abilities. Why wouldn't our child have it to?" He ask and she shrugged.

The doctor soon came in, Hayley lay down on the table before raising up her shirt, revealing her stomach. The doctor apply gel on it before rubbing her belly. The doctor moved the machine around Hayley's stomach as they looked at the screen.

Hayley looked at Jacob to see him staring at the screen. This was his first time actually looking at his baby. Hayley smiled even though they've been fighting, she knew he was slowly forgiving her for what happened. He was a Mikaelson, they hold grudges and she shouldn't hold that against him. she remembered when Caroline told her that time when she ate Jacob's favorite snack, and he held a grudge against her for five months.

" well, it looks like your baby boy is doing well." the doctor said, and they both looked at her." I have a son." He said quietly but enough for the doctor to hear and she nodded." do you want me to print out the pictures?" she ask and Hayley nods, the doctor left the room as Jacob pulled out his phone taking a picture.

" what are you doing?" She ask." I'm sending this to Liz." He said and she looked confused." Caroline's mother, she wanted me to send her pictures." He said and Hayley nods." she has been like a mother to me ever since. she deserves to get to see the journey of her grandchild, her grandson." He said and Hayley smiled.

The doctor came back in giving them the pictures, Jacob ended up asking her to print out a few more extra. After they got the extra pictures, they headed out of the doctor's office and was heading home.

" so how did it feel?" Hayley ask looking at him." despite being in a doctors office, I felt nice to experience something human." He said and smiles to himself." our son is gonna be lucky to have you as his dad." She said and he looks at her." I hope so." He said and smiled.

𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗗𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗔

Davina had just finished classes and was getting ready for bed. She went downstairs to get herself a snack as she was watching Freya watch TV.

" I'm heading in for the night." Davina said." Alright good night." Freya said, not taking her eyes off the TV. Davina smiled before going back upstairs. when she went up to her room, she saw a black figure standing there.

Davina was about to scream when that person grabbed her and covered her mouth and nose. Davina became very sleepy and soon she was knocked out. The person took Davina to the car a few blocks away from the house. They tied her up, putting her in the backseat before driving away, and no one noticed what was happening.