{35} 𝘋𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟮, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟭

" So he takes over the town yesterday and now he's inviting us to dinner today

" So he takes over the town yesterday and now he's inviting us to dinner today. what's going on through his head." Jacob said as the family were all in the living room including Marcel. Ever since he picked up the coin from the fight with Klaus, Jacob allowed him to stay in his house until he can set things right.

" if we're going to see him that means we're gonna be seeing my sister to." Hayley told them." are we going to go to this dinner?" Davina asked." you are going to stay here where it safe and knowing klaus, he might try to use you since he is apparently the new king of New Orleans now." Jacob said." why do I always got to be the one stuck in the house?" Davina asked crossing her arms.

" it's for your own safety until we can find a way to stop the witches from trying to kill you and other people from trying to use you. This will be the hard way." Jacob told her, she groans and sat down on the couch.

" Marcel, you are going to stay with Davina and the twins while the rest of us go." Jacob said." can you handle watching all three of them or do we need someone else to stay here to." He asked and Marcel shook his head." I got this." Marcel said and Jacob nodded." all right now that we got that all covered, let's go see what the hell klaus wants." Jacob said before walking away.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

" so why did you invited your family again?" Nina asked sitting at the dinner table, watching Klaus compel servants to put the food on the table." well, knowing Marcel, he might try to get my brother involved and try to take the kingdom back for me." Klaus told the almost 2 months pregnant werewolf.

" and why do you care about your brother? Aren't you the invincible hybrid like him?" Nina asked." just because I'm a hybrid like him doesn't mean I'm stronger than him. He had 1000 of experience with being a hybrid while I was only temporarily a vampire since my rachet mother bounded my werewolf side." Klaus told her.

" so what, you are inviting them here for a peace offering." Nina asked and klaus rolled his eyes." you do ask a lot of questions." He said."so you invited two originals who are your brothers and a sister who is your long lost dead one at that and a witch." She said looking at him." Yes and." He said." and you just left Elijah and Rebekah back at the old house the only siblings who love you." Nina said.

" well, would you feel the same if I were to tell you what they were hiding from you." He said leaning in front of her." what are you talking about?" She asked but he didn't answer her when he smiled." you're about to get it." He said before turning around." welcome brothers and sister." Klaus said as they came in.

Nina looked to see that Jacob, Some guy with Caroline, and a blond headed girl and her sister HAYLEY.

" Hayley." Nina said, looking at her sister in shock. She didn't know she was in town." Hello Nina." Hayley said, raising an eyebrow at her." What are you doing here?" Nina asked standing up." last time I checked...I live in New Orleans." Hayley said." since when?" She asked." Since last year." Hayley said before sitting down next to Jacob.