{19} 𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘭

𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟭

" how can we resurrect someone?" Davina ask Freya, who came in the room with a grimore

" how can we resurrect someone?" Davina ask Freya, who came in the room with a grimore." well, it all depends on the person since Kol is an original vampire, we're gonna need all the power. We're gonna need the full moon, his body, and all the power we have." She said and davina nods, Freya, open the book and showed her the resurrecting spell." this is the spell we're going to use to bring him back." She said." that looks very difficult." She said." It is." Freya said before looking at her." but I won't force you to bring him back. If you don't want to I can do this by myself." Freya said and looks at her." no I want to do this. What's the point of being a witch if you can't use your power." Davina said and Freya smiles.

As the girl were in the basement learning the resurrecting spell. Jacob was in the living room reading a book. As he turned to a page someone busted through the door and it was Caroline crying.

" Caroline." He said running to her, she fell to his arms in tears." what's wrong." He asked." it's Tyler." She said crying." what about him? What happened Caroline?" He asked." he cheated on me." She said before crying, Jacob's eyes went dark." tell me what happened." He said.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Hayley walked herself in town, she was going to go talk to the witches about the curse on the pack. She made it to the witches side before going into a building. A woman looked at her as Hayley walked up to her.

" yes." She said." I need your help." Hayley said." and shouldn't you be telling the police about it?" She said." this is witch business." Hayley said and the woman looked at her." what did we do now?" She asked." years ago someone from your coven placed a curse on the werewolves. I need to know what bloodline that was." Hayley tells her." and which bloodline do you think it is?" She asked." Deveraux." Hayley said.

" well, you're in luck we have two witches from that coven who still alive." The woman said." can you bring me to them." She asked." well I'm not going to just bring you to them. I don't know who you are." She said." my name is Hayley Marshall." She said and the woman smirked." so you are the pregnant werewolf. You must not be smart if you walked into enemy territory, every witch wants you dead." The woman said." and why would they want me dead? I did nothing to you." Hayley said and the woman looked at her and leaning in her chair." but you're a little baby daddy did killed one of us." She said glaring at us." he had no choice. One of your people try to hurt me." Hayley said." I don't believe that." The woman said and soon the witches surrounded Hayley." here we go again." Hayley said and her eyes glowed." bring it on." Hayley said and they attacked her.

𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗢𝗕

Caroline sat on the couch as Jacob look at her.