{11} 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘙𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟬

Hayley and Caroline were in the kitchen, doing their own thing, while listening in on Jacob and Marcel's conversation

" so the ritual is happening tonight around 11 o'clock." Marcel told Jacob." then we need to stop them before someone dies." Jacob said." then I'll come with my vampires and meet you there." Marcel said before getting up, Jacob nod before leading him out the door. Once he close the door, the girls came out of the kitchen.

" you know you girls didn't have to ease drop in on the conversation." Jacob said, turning to them." I know, but we wanted to." Caroline said and Hayley nods." since when have you two become friends." He asked watching them." Since yesterday, now what's going on about this ritual." Caroline asked sitting down on the couch.

" the witches here are going to do a ritual to sacrifice a few girls. A witch came to us yesterday and wanted us to stop it, because her niece was in it." He said." that's messed up. Do the girls know what's going to happen to them." Caroline asked and Jacob nodded." unfortunately not." he said." which means I'm gonna need you to just stay here while I go out and stop it." He said and Caroline stand up." why not I come with you, Ever since we've been here you don't let me do anything." She said." because this isn't like Mystic Falls, New Orleans is very dangerous. People who won't hesitate to kill you, and I can't protect you if I'm out protecting other people." He said.

" and besides, you're not gonna do anything, you're gonna protect Hayley. The witches already tried to link her to them who's to say they won't try to find her again." He said and Caroline sighs." fine I'll stay." Caroline said." Great." He said before leaving.

" does he always do that?" Hayley asked and Caroline looks at her." Do what." She asked." Leave, all he does is leave to marcel or some other problem." Hayley said." every since we got here yes, I mean these two haven't seen each other in a century and if we're going to live here, we need to make sure we are living safely." Caroline said." Mm." Hayley said before walking away.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗟- Jacob was now in the witches cemetery, Jacob saw Marcel on the roof tops, and they both nodded. They listen in on the witches before they heard a loud scream. They jumped into action. when they got there they saw the witches have already killed two girls. Sophie scream when her niece was killed.

Jacob had killed some witches before hearing someone scream, He turned around to see a girl getting held by a man. The girl bump heads with a man and Jacob snapped his neck. The girl ran up to him, hugging him.

" hey it's okay." Jacob said to the girl, the vampires were soon done as they all looked at the dead witches on the ground. Everyone looked at the girl in Jacob's arms as the magic was flowing through her. Jacob looked at marcel before speeding the two away. Jacob had took the girl to his house and laid her down on the couch, as she was crying. Soon marcel came to the house and saw the girl. Jacob look up to see Caroline and Hayley sitting on top of the staircase watching now.

" is she okay." Marcel asked and Jacob shook his head." I don't know." He said as the girl was now asleep." I'll let her get some rest and talk to her in the morning." He said and marcel nodded.

𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬- the girl woke up to see her self on the couch. She jumped up when she heard a door slam, and she saw Jacob sitting in a chair.

" hey it's okay, you're safe now." He told her." where am I?" The girl asked." you are in my house." He said to her and she looked around." what's your name?" he asked." Davina." She said and looks at him, he smiles." hello Davina, my name is Jacob." he told her." Hi." She said." do you know what happened?" he asked." the witches, they killed my friends, they tried to kill me." She said, and she started to cry, Jacob got up and hugged her, and she cried in his arms.

" everything's gonna be okay davina." He said, he ended up hearing Hayley go through her morning sickness. He sighs in relief when he heard Caroline helping her since he couldn't. Soon the girls came downstairs and Davina saw them.

" hello Davina." Caroline said to her." how do you know my name?" Davina asked looking at her." I heard you." She said." you're a vampire." Davina ask and Caroline nods." And you." Davina asked looking at Hayley." Werewolf." She said." I thought werewolves were banned from the city." Davina asked." they are, I'm just not from here." Hayley said holding her stomach. Davina saw it, but didn't say anything not wanting to assume something.

" I hope you don't mind staying with us for a while until we get situated with the witches." He said and she looked at him." what do you mean?" She asked." well, the witches are gonna want you dead now that we interfere with the ritual. You were supposed to die yesterday, but you didn't. They're gonna want you back." he said, and she backed up." no please don't take me back there." She said, and started crying again." hey we saved you from them, we're not gonna give you back to them." He said and she looks at him." why are you so nice to me?" She asked." because no child should ever go through this ever." he said before turning to Caroline." would you mind helping her out with a few things Caroline." He said and she nodded." the first thing we need to do is to go shopping for some clothes." Caroline said before getting Davina measurements and going shopping.