{67} 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟴, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟲

𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬

Ever since Jacob told them about the child, he share with Brooke, Hayley has been avoiding him, not wanting to hear his story. They finally got back to the house and Hayley speeded inside. Jacob sighs as Caroline gave him a comfort look.

They came into the house, Jacob looked around to see a lot has changed. He looked up when he heard the kids in their rooms. He went to their rooms opening the door.

" daddy!" The two ran up to their father, happy to finally see him after so long." Hey kids." He said hugging them tightly." where have you been?" Andrea asked." I was away, keeping the family safe." He told them as they laid in his arms.

Jacob got up to see his brother and sister standing there. Tears had filled their eyes as they ran to Jacob and hugged him.

" where have you been?" Freya asked him." as much as I would like to tell you, there is someone who needs to hear the story first." He said, they looked at him before nodding.

Jacob came to his room to see a mess, he looked up to see Hayley was repairing the dresser. she looked at him before focusing on with what she was doing.

" Hayley can we please talk?" He asked, she didn't respond to him." Hayley please it's not what you think." He said and she turns to him.

" not what you think, you just told me you had a child with the one person you said I don't have to worry about." She said slowly crying.

" you think I wanted to have a child with her, I had no choice that time." He said and she looks at him." what is that supposed to mean?" She asked angrily.

" if you really wanna know my story, here let me show you." He said grabbing her head, pulling her into a memory.

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗢 𝗔 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗔𝗚𝗢

Jacob looked at the sky and smiled. After a long year, he was finally free from the collectors. He grabbed his things before making his way to New Orleans, which was going to be a while since he was all the way in Washington.

He couldn't wait to see his family again and his soon to be wife. He grabbed a ticket for a bus before riding out of Washington.

About a whole day, he made it to Arizona. He walked down the street, going to pick up a rental car. He decided to stop somewhere to feed, he hasn't feed since he got free, and he was weak.

Jacob ended up finding a woman to feed on. As he feed, he didn't noticed that someone had came into the hallway. When he did he turn around to see Brooke.

"No you're supposed to be dead." He said angrily looking at her. the girl he was feeding on made a run for it as Jacob was focused on Brooke.

" you can say I know a lot of people who is willing to bring me back from the dead." She said walking up to him." and I came back for one thing." She said whispering in his ear.

Jacob looked at her as she stabbed him in the chest. Jacob yelled out in pain as his vision went blurry and he fell to the ground.

Hours later Jacob woke up to see himself chained to a bed. He tried to break loose of the chains, but he was too weak. He could feel the vervain and wolfsbane in his system, preventing him from doing anything.

Brooke slowly came in the room, she smiled at him.

" why am I here?" He asked slowly." because I need something from you." She said." since you and your ratchet siblings killed my people, I had to find a way to bring them back." She said before laying next to him.

" and what is that?" He asked." bear the child of the man who took part in their death." She said and his eyes widened." I know what you're thinking, that's probably stupid but it's true. If Kol were to procreate, I would have to use him, but since he can't I'm just going to settle with you since you two share blood as siblings, which will be close enough." She said.

" yeah, sorry there is no way I'm gonna give you a child." He said." Oh, don't worry once we create the child, I won't technically be raising it, and you won't technically have to be responsible of it, since it will be dead." She said and he looks at her.

" what are you talking about?" He asked." in order to bring my people back I have to sacrifice a child of my own with the blood of the killer." She said.

" that sounds stupid." Jacob said and she looked at him angrily." that is how my people have done it for centuries. We only bear children for sacrifice." She said before sitting on his lap." so be prepared. It's gonna be a long nine months." She said and smirked.

𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗙𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

" so that's where you have been the last year, Brooke kidnap you and hold you hostage for a whole year to have a child that she is going to kill." She said and he looked out the window.

" at first I didn't really care about the child because it was coming from her. But two months ago when my son was born, it was the most happiest day of my life. When I looked at him, I knew I couldn't let him be killed for her own personal gain. That's why you understand I have to get him back." He said.

Hayley looked at him before kissing him on the lips tightly.

" I am so sorry for not hear your story. I thought that maybe you would have cheated on me with her but I see you had no choice." She said." You or your baby shouldn't have to suffer at her hands just so she can bring her people back." She said.

" so are you guys willing to help me get him back?" He asked and she smiled." I will do anything for you." She said and he hugs her." so if you don't mind me asking, what is his name?" She asked.

" his name is bay." He said and she looked at him." I know as much as I hated it, she named him so that's the name. But of course, once I get him back, he's going to take my last name. Bay Kol Mikaelson." Jacob said.

" Kol is going to have a huge ego when he finds out you named one of your kids after him." Hayley said and he smirked." I'm pretty sure he's not gonna let that down.." he said and she smiled." well, it's official you have five Mikaelson kids." She said smirking and he rolled his eyes." don't jinx it, I think those are all the kids I am going to have, no more." He said.

" well, let's hope so because I have been missing you for two years." She said before pushing him to a wall. The two shared a kiss as they slowly remove their clothes giving into their desires that they have been waiting for, for a long time.