{74} 𝘔𝘦𝘭𝘵𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟳

Hope Mikaelson has been in the Salvatore school for almost 2 weeks, not including the Thanksgiving break

Hope Mikaelson has been in the Salvatore school for almost 2 weeks, not including the Thanksgiving break. she has learned so much and have a few friends, but not much. Hope sat in her classroom learning.

" Okay class, now that we are back from Thanksgiving break. We are going to be learning a new topic." Kol said and everyone looked at him.

" The history of the original family, my family." He said and Hope went stiff, but she was also kind of excited, she wanted to know more about her family.

" as you guys know, the original family has been around for over 1000 years. We were created to protect ourselves against werewolves. We became the first vampires in history, and then doing so we created a sireline. Now tell me who knows much about sireline." He said and half of the class raise their hand up. Kol pointed to a student.

" it's basically a community of vampires being sired to one vampire, the original vampire. Which also means, if that particular vampire dies, their whole entire sireline dies with them." They said and everyone claps.

" very good and that is correct, so if I were to die, my whole community of vampires would die along with me. And can someone tell me what can an original vampire die from?" He asked.

" the white oak." somebody said, and he nodded." Correct again now I have a few more questions I would like to ask you. I have two older brothers who are both the original hybrids, tell me who is the first." He asked and Hope nodded.

" yes, Hope." He said and everyone looked at her."klaus." She said and he shook his head no. Everyone all looked confused." but how is that wrong?" a student asked.

" because my good friends, the whole world thought he was the first, when it was actually Jacob Mikaelson. He was the first one to turn and was the first original hybrid, his entire life of being a vampire. Klaus is the original hybrid yes but he was a vampire most of his days. He didn't get to become both of his species until 2010." Kol told them as the students took notes.

" wait I heard that in order to become both he had to sacrifice people." Somebody said, and hope looked uncomfortable. She did not want to hear how her father killed innocent people just to get what he wanted." yes, he killed one Petrova doppelgänger who happens to be my wife's best friend. he killed the doppelgängers Aunt and killed a werewolf." Kol said.

" wow he sounds like a monster, is it true that he daggered your family for petty reasons?" somebody asked and hope had enough before grabbing her things and walking out of the door. The class watched her leave, and Kol looked at her with a sad expression on his face.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Freya found Hope in the memorial library pacing around back-and-forth.

" Hope, Kol told me what happened." Freya said as Hope started to get upset. Freya noticed the lights flickering.

" how can I sit in a classroom and watch how they disrespect my father and I can't do anything about it because they don't know who I am." Hope said rubbing her hands through her hair in frustration.

" Hope calm down, I know it's hard for you not to see your father, but the rest of your family are here for you." Freya said and the lights started to flicker in soon explode.

Hope yelled out and the books went flying, so did Freya.

Hope stopped to see her Aunt Freya on the ground with a shard of glass in her stomach. Hope gasped out and ran towards her.

" oh my I'm so sorry I can't believe I did this." Hope said and started to cry." it's okay, Hope." Freya said and coughed out. Hope found a shard of glass before cutting her hand, putting it to Freya's mouth for her to drink. She yank the shard out of Freya's stomach so that she could heal properly.

Jacob and the others came into the room to see the two.

" oh my god, Freya!" Hayley yelled out and run to her." I'm so sorry I didn't mean to." Hope said and Jacob kneel down in front of her." it's gonna be okay, we got her." He said as he picked up Freya and took her to the nursery.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Hope was sent to her room while they talk to her mother.

" is Freya okay?" Nina asked and they nodded." Hope just lost control of her powers." Jacob told her." she can't just lose control what ticked her off?" She asked.

" we was in class and we were learning about my family and we mentioned klaus." Kol told her." and why would you teach a class about her family? You know how sensitive it is to her." Nina said.

" they are our family to. And whether you like it or not, people need to know about our family because we created vampires. We are at the beginning of vampires. Our students should learn their history and who their enemies are." Jacob told her.

" so what, you want your students to fear klaus while they praise you?" She asked." Hey back off whether you like it or not Klaus is generally a bad person. you better be lucky we're not teaching our kids what you guys did in New Orleans." Hayley said.

" Klaus may be a bad person, but he has grown, all because of hope. He has tried to be a better person. But you wouldn't understand that." Nina said and Hayley rolled her eyes.

" says the narcissist bitch. You think I wouldn't find out how you sell my life to the collectors." Hayley said and Nina eyes widened." I had no choice Hayley, we had to find our family." Nina said.

" and in order to do that you couldn't serve your own time but you had to sell mine." Hayley said and Nina sighs." please we are off-topic. This is about my daughter. You have to do something, she has grown up without guidance for someone to teach her magic, because we can't trust none of the witches over there." Nina told him.

" well, it's a good thing Freya see the good in people. She will start giving Hope private lessons on magic since they are both Mikaelson witches. Freya grew up having meltdowns just like Hope maybe it can do something about it to stop it." Kol said and she sighs in relief.

" thank you so much, it means a lot." She told him." we're not doing it for you. We're doing it for her. Just because we don't like you and Klaus, doesn't mean we should hate hope." Hayley told her and Nina nodded.

" but eventually, Hope is going to have to see pass this and learn about her family without getting upset of the mention of her dad. Because like it or not, he is a big part of this history." Jacob said." I understand." Nina said.

" but for now, maybe she needs to talk to you." Hayley told her as she open the door for Nina.

" thank you, and Hayley." She said and Hayley looked at her." I am sorry for all the pain I put you through. I hope one day you learn to forgive me." Nina said before walking away.

" one day I will, but definitely not today." Hayley said as she shut the door." are you sure about this Jacob." She asked." Yes, looks like Hope is going to need all the help she can get.