{51} 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘴

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟯

𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

" Hayley, did you get Andrea's favorite pie?" Jacob asked her and she nodded." yes and I got Henrik's favorite juice." She said as the two were walking in a store, trying to restock the kitchen." so that means we got everything." She asked, Jacob look at the cart that was filled with food, and nodded." indeed we do." He said and they went to the cashier.

When they got to the cashier, the woman started scanning all of their food when Hayley notice something missing.

" oh, shoot, I forgot Freya's chocolate, I'll be right back." Hayley said before leaving, it didn't take long for Hayley to find the chocolate section. She looked for Freya's favorite type of chocolate before grabbing it and walking away. As she was walking, she noticed that a few isles were empty. She looked around before walking again, only to bump into something.

She turned around to see a group of hooded people standing in front of her. Her eyes widened when she realized what they were.

" you are coming with us Hayley." They said and try to grab her, but she backed up using her speed." You may have escape us all those years ago but now that we find you, you will pay the price you owe us." they said." what are you talking about? I already paid my price as a matter fact I didn't even make a deal with you. It was Nina." Hayley said but they didn't say anything to her when they try to grab her.

Hayley

Hayley looked to see Jacob running to her, the hoodie people turn around and looked at him.

" Jacob run!" Hayley yelled out, Jacob grabbed a pole nearby before chunking at the hooded people who then disappear." what the hell was that Hayley." He asked and she looked at him.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

" they are called the collectors." Hayley told the family who are all now sitting in the living room." the collectors what's that?" Davina asked." it's basically a group of supernaturals who make deals with other people in exchange to work for them for certain years, all depends on the deal." Hayley said.

" and why were they coming after you?" Jacob asked." because me and Nina encounter them a few years back before we came to Mystic Falls. Nina made a deal to help find our family." Hayley said before being pulled into a flashback.

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

Four years later in 2009 with Hayley and Nina.

"Where are we going?" Hayley asked her sister."somebody told me of a place where someone can help us find our family." Nina told her." and where is that?" She asked." can you please stop asking questions you'll know when we're there." Nina said.

The two sisters finally made it to a place. They both walked in and walked in the hallway. When they got there, they saw a person with a sign, telling them to walk into a door. They slowly went in and saw a group of hooded people.

"Who are you?" They asked the two." my name is Nina and this is my sister Hayley." Nina told them." why have you come to us?" They asked." we came here because we need help." she said, and they looked at them." we wanted to know if you can help us find our family." She told them and they think about it." so you want to make a deal with us?" They asked and she looked at them." what kind of deal are you talking about?" She asked.

" every certain deal comes with a price, if you want us to help you find your parents family you're gonna have to service us for a year." They told her." but how can we find our family if we're stuck a whole year with you?" She asked." perhaps maybe your sister can look for you." they said looking at Hayley.

" so what do you say? Do you want this deal or not?" They asked, Nina just looked at them, not knowing what to do.

𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

" so Nina made a deal with them, but why are they coming after you?." Freya asked." that's what I want to know. She's the one who signed the contract not me." Hayley said." so what now there's no telling when they will come back and try to get you again." Caroline said.

"For now we stay on the lookout until we know the coast is clear, which means Hayley you're gonna have to stay in the house for a little bit." Jacob told her." I don't think me staying in one place is going to do anything they will try and find me again." Hayley told him.

" I know Hayley but it's the best shot. If you're with one of us, they tried to kidnap you when you were just alone and they disappeared when I showed up. until we know how to stop them you need to be near one of us at least." He said." fine I guess I can do that." She said and he nods.

" what about the kids? What happens if they find out Hayley has children now what if they try to take them instead?" Kol asked." we be with them at all times." Jacob said." I can try and look around the house to see if there's any history on them." Freya said.

" good idea, get on that." He said and she nods before leaving." what do you want us to do for now?" Kol asked." guard the house, I highly doubt that they would attack Hayley today and don't come back in the same day." Jacob said." I'll try and do a barrier spell around the house so that they can't get in." Davina said before leaving.

" so I guess you guys have everything situated." Hayley asked and they nodded." don't worry Hayley we will stop them." He told her and she smiled." I know, I'm just still trying to figure out what went wrong." She said." don't worry we're going to find out, even if it means beating it out of them." He said and she laughed. The family spent the rest of the day, guarding the house and making sure the collectors didn't come back.