{82} 𝘙𝘶𝘯 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘦

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟴

On the grounds of the Salvatore Boarding School, students were running across the field and the cheerleading squad were performing their routine with hoops

At the Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted, we are big on spirit.

The cheerleaders tossed the hoops into the air, where they magically exploded into fireworks.
Inside, many students were studying.

Education is our first priority, obviously. We've sent students to the Ivy League, to Silicon Valley. Of course, if you're looking for a more unique course of study, I assure you, we are unmatched.

Caroline was giving some new students a tour.

"We believe in inclusive blending of the species here. So, outside of full moons, vampires, witches." Caroline said as she waved to her daughters, Josie and Lizzie Saltzman.

"And werewolves all cohabitate peacefully." She told them. Klaus soon appeared.

"Where do you keep the hybrids? In the root cellar?" He asked, smirking." Excuse me, I just need one minute with this very lost new janitor." Caroline said, giving Klaus a look.

"Come on, Bob. I'll show you the toilets."she told him before taking him somewhere else. Caroline led Klaus into another room, closing the door.

" Seriously? You're not exactly a selling point for this place." She told him shutting the door." Oh, because these kids have so many other options." Klaus said, sarcastically.

"I thought we made a deal about you showing up in Mystic Falls." Caroline told him." That was a long time ago." Klaus replied. "I need your help, Caroline. Hope is dying." He told her.

" She consumed the dark magic and now it's consuming her. Hope won't survive tonight's full moon." He told her.

"She triggered her curse?" Caroline asked, shocked." It was my fault." Klaus answered.

"I thought that the Wolves in Salem could control their transformations." Caroline said." Not the first one." Klaus told her. "It's a rite of passage. Unavoidable." He said.

"What do you need from me?" Caroline asked.
Klaus walked closer. "I need a very rare type of witch. From the Gemini Coven." He said and Caroline instantly knew who he meant. "You can't be serious." She said.

"I need your daughters, Caroline." Klaus said.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Caroline looked at Klaus. "No. No. Absolutely not.
They're....they're children." She told him.

"They're siphoner witches, what they were born to do," Klaus told her. "Siphon magic from one thing." He said to her, trying to convince her.