{29} 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟭

𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

" Hello." Hayley said looking around the Bayou." Guys Caroline Kol....Jacob." she yelled out, calling everyone's name, but they were nowhere to be found. Hayley jumped up to hear a baby crying and knew it was her kids. She ran to the sound only to see a woman hovering over them.

" who the hell are you?" Hayley said glaring at the woman. She didn't say anything as she grabbed the children from the crib." NO..." Hayley said before grabbing a sharp object pointing at the woman." put my children down now." Hayley said in a dangerous voice. the woman only smirked at her before disappearing with the kids." NOOO

NOOOO." Hayley said and shot up in her bed. Jacob got up and looked at her." Hey it's okay. It's a dream just a dream." He said, hugging her as she lightly cried." it felt so real." Hayley said and looks at him." what was it about?" He ask looking at her." a woman.... She took the kids away." Hayley said and he sighs." I promise you Hayley, Dahlia won't go anywhere near them. We won't allow it." He said and she nods lightly." Your right." She said and sighs. Jacob looked at the time before getting up." where are you going?" She ask looking at him." well tonight we got a party that Marcel is hosting, he invited us." Jacob told her as he walk into the bathroom.

" it's tonight." Hayley said and he nods, she sighs before getting up." you don't have to go if you don't feel well." He told her." no it's okay it's just a dream." She said as she stands up before looking into her wardrobe to find something to wear.

" already got you something." He said and she turned to look at him to see him holding a red dress." She smiled and grabbed it." thank you it's beautiful." She said looking at him." I know." He said, she bit her lip as he got changed in the restroom." so since Davina is not safe with the witches running around, she staying at home I asked Kol to stay with her. There's a high chance Marcel could've invited my other siblings." He told her and she nods.

" what about Freya?" She ask." since the others don't know who she really is. They won't be bothered by her." He said before coming out of the room with his suit on." how do I look?" He ask and she smiled looking at him." you look handsome." She said." Thanks, I'll leave you to get change." He said before leaving. Hayley watched him leave before getting ready herself.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Rebekah and Klaus entered the party held by Marcel arm in arm dressed in formal wear and wearing knowing smirks on their faces as they looked around the room filled with vampires and human's alike.

" Well, this certainly is a fitting backdrop for tonight's events, I must say." Klaus mused softly as he looked around at the dancing people, falling confetti and flutes of champagne that were being passed around on trays. His blue eyed gaze flickered around the crowded ballroom for any sign of Marcel as he grabbed two flutes of champagne from a passing waiter's tray and silently handed one over to his sister.