{23} 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟭𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟭

Hayley looked at herself in the mirror, she was dressed for the party that Marcel and Jacob was hosting for the werewolves

Hayley looked at herself in the mirror, she was dressed for the party that Marcel and Jacob was hosting for the werewolves. Jacob came in looking at her.

" you look beautiful." He said and she smiled looking at him in the mirror." Thank you." She said as she felt a kick and step back before holding her stomach. Jacob grew concern, walking up to her." You okay." He ask and she nods." he's just kicking." She said and he look at her." May I." He ask, holding his hand out. she looked at him before nodding. Jacob slowly took his hands and lay them on her stomach feeling the kick. They both chuckled before smiling.

" he's a strong kicker." He said." I wonder where he got that from." Hayley said and smirked. Jacob stand up and looked at her raising up his arms." shall we." He said and she took his arm into hers." we shall." She said and they walked up to the party.

When they got there, they saw people everywhere, Caroline spotted them before running up to them.

" you guys look amazing." Caroline said taking a picture and they smiled." Thanks." Hayley said and she nods. Jackson soon walked up to them." Hey man thanks for the party." He said and Jacob nodded." this is for you and the pack after all. So please enjoy yourself." Jacob said and Jackson nodded.

" you out done yourself brother." Kol said coming with Freya." of course I did. I always throw the best parties in the family." He said and Kol smirk before drinking his champagne." where is Davina?" He ask noticing the little witch was nowhere to be found." she went to the bathroom. Marcel's keeping an eye on her, so that no vampire will try and feed on her." Freya said and he nodded." well, I think this calls for a dance." Kol said before heading off to party. Caroline and Freya walked off leaving Hayley and Jacob alone." Come on, let's show them what real dancers can do." He said pulling her to the dance floor. she smiled before the two started dancing.

Everyone grab their partners and started dancing on the dance floor. Hayley laid her head on Jacob's shoulder as they dance. 𝗠𝗘𝗔𝗡𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘.

She sighs watching everyone dance, she hadn't party since the graduation. Somebody came up to her and she looked at them.

" now why is a pretty girl so down." The man ask and Caroline rolled her eyes." it's called boredom, ever heard about it." Caroline told the werewolf." so why aren't you dancing?" he asked looking at her." because I don't wanna dance." She told him." oh, I think you do. You just haven't met the right person." He said and she looked at him." fine show me some dance moves and I will consider wasting my time on you." She said and he smirked.

𝗔𝗡 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

The werewolf slammed the door shut as he and Caroline lips interlocked. He laid her down on a table. Caroline watched him climb on top of her and pull off his shirt. He slowly crawled up on her after pulling his pants down, leaving him in his boxers. He eyed her up and down while licking his bottom lip before starting to kiss her neck, going down to her breast. She bit her lip before he kissed her breasts and then down to her abdomen. They both slid out of their clothes, completely naked.

"Do you wanna do this?" He asked softly as he looked up at her. She nodded. Caroline's back arched as she felt him inside of her. Her hips rose as he thrusted deeper and made the girl moan quietly as her nails dug into his back. As he went faster, her moans got louder and louder. She heard him grunt with every thrust and watched his forehead glisten with sweat." Oh god. I'm gonna-" His voice cut off when Caroline felt a growing warm sensation released in her lower part. He pull out and laid beside Caroline and turns to him.

" did your night get better." He ask and she smirked before going on top of him." I don't know, maybe another round will suffice." She said before they went another round.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

" well, it looks like Caroline is going away." Hayley said as they watch Caroline leave with some guy." let her have her fun. She deserves it after what Tyler put her through." He said before spending her around.

" it's kind of weird knowing two babies are on the way, one here and one in Mystic Falls." She said and he nods." hopefully, Tyler can get his head out of his ass before his child is born." Jacob said and she chuckles." I doubt it." She said, they continue to dance when they heard a scream and glass shattering. They looked up to see a vampire and a werewolf fighting. Jackson jumped between them pushing the vampire away. Marcel grab the vampire.

" I said no fighting." Marcel said, looking at them." he started it." a werewolf said." and ill sure as hell finish it." the vampire said, they were about to go at it again when Jacob stop them." this party is peace between each other." he told them." why should I make peace with a vampire?" The werewolf said and the vampire agreed." because we have another enemy, the witches they have taken a lot from us, and they are still doing it. The only way for us to fight against them is if we become allies. Now I know some of you still have trust that need to be earned. I understand that but right now you're going to have to start learning to trust each other because things are about to get a whole lot harder." Jacob said and some of them nodded.

" if some of you still need time, please leave the party if not enjoy the rest of it and please no fighting." He said, some people left the party while some stayed. Jacob sighs as Hayley hold his hand and smiled calming him down.

Later on they all cleaned up and headed home. They all took a shower and get in their PJs before chilling in the living room.

" that was a crazy and fun night." Kol told them." you call fighting and breaking expensive glass fun, then I don't know what to tell you." Freya said." oh come on you'll get used to it." He said." can we just please be in silents for once." Hayley said as Caroline soon came into the house half dress." welcome back Caroline, how was your night?" Jacob asked." it was okay." She said, Kol was about to say something when she threw a shoe at him." don't you even speak." She said before heading upstairs.

" I'm going to bed I can't stand this." Hayley said before leaving, Davina soon followed, wanting to go to bed herself." I guess we'll all heading for the night." He said before getting up." Good night everyone." he said, everyone said good night before heading their own way and going to bed.