{14} 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘰𝘭𝘧𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬

𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟭𝟴, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟭

𝟮 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

" where are we going?" Hayley asked Jacob who told her to get ready." there is someone who has been dying to meet you for a very long time Hayley." Jacob said." and who is that?" She ask." you'll see, and since I'm going to be with Marcel, you and davina will be there until I get back." He said." can I go with you this time Jacob." Caroline said and interrupted him before he could say anything.

" you can't keep babying me, I am a vampire I can handle myself." She said." I know it's just you'll be the only practical baby vampire in this quarter." He said." so why don't you teach me how to fight. I saw you fight before and you're really good at it." She said." I don't know Caroline." please I'll be a bigger help to protect Hayley and Davina more." She said and Jacob thinks about it before sighing." fine I guess you can come with me today." he said, and she smiled.

" now let's get going before the day is over or you'll have to wait next month." He said, which confused the girls, but they followed him. about 40 minutes Jacob arrived in the Bayou. The girls looked out the window to see a group of people.

" who are they?" Hayley asked looking at them." Hayley I want you to meet your pack." He said and her eyes widened before getting out the car." Jacob nice to see you again, Is this her." Jackson asked looking at hayley." Yes it is." He said before showing him the crescent mark on Hayley's shoulder. Hayley notice that they all have the crescent mark like she does.

" who are you?" She asked." my name is Jackson Kenner, It's nice to meet you Hayley Marshall." He said to her." how do you know who I am?" She asked." about three months ago, Jacob told me about you." He said and she looks at him." so that's what you meant, When you said you found my family that day when you said you went to New Orleans, that was the day you met them." She ask Jacob and he nods." I would have brought you sooner, but a lot was going on and you could only meet them on the full moon.

" what do you mean by that?" She asked." they'll probably explain to you more then me. You and Davina will stay here until I get back they'll protect you. I'll come get you before the full moon is up." He said, he nodded to jackson before leaving with Caroline. The girls looked at the pack.

" you don't have to be afraid of us, like Jacob said we'll protect you." Jackson said." how do you know so much about me besides Jacob?" She asked." Well." Jackson said before showing her a book. She looked at all the names." what is this?" She asked." these are all the names of your ancestors." He said and she look at it before looking at one that stands out." Andrea Labonair is that my birth name." She asked." I don't know, you tell me." He said as she looked at the birthday." that's the day I was born." She said." then you must be her. I'm guessing the one on top is your sister." He said and she nods." can you tell me more." She ask and he nods.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Caroline hit the ground with a thump, she was being taught how to fight and she was not doing so well.

" I don't think I can do this." She said as Jacob picked her up." you'll get it eventually Caroline don't give up." He said as marcel come in with gloves." he's right, he taught me how to fight and look at me now." Marcel said." how long did it take for you to master it?" He asked." 10 to 20 years." He said and her eyes widened." but hey, you're immortal so you have all the time in the world." He said." by the time I learn how to fight Hayley or Davina probably won't need protection anymore." She said." then you better get starting." Jacob said before running at her.

The two started fighting for a good two hours, Caroline failed a lot, but she managed to put Jacob on the ground for the first time.

" yes finally I beat you." She said cheering out in victory, Marcel took the time to knock her on her feet, and she looked at him." here's another rule for learning how to fight, always have your guard up. You'll never know who could be behind you." He said before helping her up." You got me there." She said, Jacob looked at the time." we better go get Hayley and Davina, It's almost time." He said and they nodded." thanks for the day Marcel." Jacob said and he nods.

Back with Hayley and Davina, Jackson told them everything that happened, including the curse that was placed on them by marcel.

" why would Marcel do this to you?" Hayley asked." because there was a fight between vampires and werewolves years ago. So he put us werewolves down and left us in the Bayou." He said." well, I promise you , I will find a way to break the curse and free you from this misery." She said and he smiles." I hope so. I can't stand another minute being a werewolf most of the time." He said, soon Jacob rolled in." we better get going." Hayley said before calling Davina, who was talking to a few werewolves.

Davina and hayley said goodbye to the wolves before getting in the car, and Jacob drove off.

" so how was today?" He asked and they smiled." today was a great day. Thank you Jacob for letting me see my family." She said and he smiles." it was no problem." he said." but did you know that marcel curse the werewolves." She asked and he shook his head no." I didn't know that." He said." well apparently he did and I need your help to break the curse." She said." I don't know Hayley, marcel did it for reason. To keep vampires and werewolves from fighting. And I do not need my child in a war zone." He said."and I don't want it in a war zone either, but our baby deserves to know where they come from." She said." I'll think about it." He said as he drove them home.