{75} 𝘉𝘦 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟴

Inside the Salvatore Boarding School for the Young and Gifted, Henry Benoit walked down the North Hall, looking around as if he was meeting someone

Hope Mikaelson walked closer from behind.

"Hey. You have the money?" Henry turned around, grabbing some cash out of his pocket and offered it to Hope. "I'm not gonna ask where you got this." She told him.

Remember, one now, one after." Hope gave Henry two vials of her blood. Henry nodded. "Are you sure about this, Henry?" Hope asked him and Henry nodded. "Yes." He told her.

"Do me a favor." Hope told him. "Be discreet."she told him before slowly, walking away with the money in her pocket.

Henry sighed, drinking one of the vials of Hope's
blood.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

𝗛𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

Hope was in her room, writing when someone was knocking on his door.

"Come in." Hope said. Dorian Williams opened the door. Hope stood. "Mr. Williams. What's up?" She asked looking at him.

"Mr. Mikaelson wants to see you." Dorian told her.
"It's about Henry Benoit." He said and Hope's eyes widened.

"Is, um, Mr. Mikaelson calling my mom?" Hope asked." That, and he thinks your dad should know what you've been up to." Dorian answered.

"Yeah, good luck finding him." Hope told him.
"Pack your bags, Hope." Dorian replied. "You're going home." Dorian said before closing the door as he left.

Hope sat down, looking pensive before packing her things, and heading towards the office. She open the door to see her uncle staring at her. she slowly took a seat in the chair.

" are you mad at me?" She asked slowly as she gazed at him." mad, I'm furious Hope, what were you thinking offering a student your blood, knowing what it can do to werewolves." Jacob said and she sighs.

" I'm sorry and I promise it won't happen again." She said and he looked at her." why did you do it?" He asked and she looked down." Hope, like it or not I am your uncle and I am here for you no matter what. If there's something bothering you, you need to tell me now." He said.

" I offered to help Henry by turning him into a hybrid, so that he can be strong enough against the bullies in exchange for some money." She told him." Why would you need money?" He asked." to take a trip to London to go see my dad." She told her, Jacob looked at her before sighing sitting on his desk.

" is this what it's about." He asked and she nodded." I haven't seen him in a while since he left home. I want to see him again." She said." hopefully your family can find a way to reunite, but this is not the answer. Because of it, Henry jumped out the window and died." He told her.

" so, am I going home?" He asked and he nodded." I'm sorry Hope but you can come back in a week until you can get this sorted out with your mother." He told her and she sighs putting her head in her hands.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Hope sat in a chair, waiting to be picked up by her mom when she saw her crush Roman.

"Later, dude." Roman said to another student, walking closer. Hope looked down, smirking in amusement.

"You going somewhere?" Roman asked, looking at Hope." Home." Hope answered. "I, uh, I got suspended." She told him. Roman chuckled, softly.

" Hope Marshall got suspended? Cool." Roman said before walked away.

Hope turned to watch him leave, smiling. Henry sat next to Hope, sighing. "Sorry I got you in trouble." He said.

"I said be discreet." Hope said, looking at him." What part of jumping out of a tower is discreet?" She told him.

Henry looked at Her. "I had to make sure it would work. If I only hurt myself, then I would've just healed." He said.

"Right, 'cause no one's ever died peacefully from sleeping pills." Hope told him, sarcastically.

"I'm not a person things go right for." Henry said.

"You ever seen a werewolf with no pecs who quotes E.E. Cummings? I can already tell I'm getting stronger. You know how good it'll be not to have to take crap from anybody?" He said and she looked at him.

"What?" Hope asked. "What makes you think that?"
"You're a hybrid now." Hope told him. "You may be able to defend yourself, but they'll only hate you for being different. I don't think that you've thought this through, Henry." She told him.

"You wouldn't understand." Henry told them." Oh, really?" Hope asked. "Us? We wouldn't understand?" She said.

"That's different." Henry answered. "None of the students know you're Klaus Mikaelson's daughter." He said.

"I don't know why Lisina told you." Hope said. "We aren't even friends." She said.

"Your mom's our Alpha." Henry told them. "All the wolves know." He said." And so will everyone else at school when they start asking how you survived a swan dive out of the memorial library." Hope replied.

Henry looked at Hope. "Your dad's not gonna kill me for getting you suspended, is he?" He asked.

"I wouldn't know." Hope said. "He can't bother to be a dad.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

" hey Roman." Andrea said meeting him outside." Hey Andrea, what's up?" He asked." well I've been thinking for quite a while, and I was wondering if you would like to hang out with me later on." She asked and he sighs.

" oh, I wish but I have this thing going on and I wouldn't be able to make it. I'm going out of town with my family." He said and she nodded slowly.

" of course, sorry to bother you." She said, Roman felt bad before speaking." hey maybe we can hang out next time when I'm not so busy." He said and she smiled sadly." Of course I can do that." She said and he smiled.

" thanks Andrea, you're the best." he told her before running off to catch the ball. Andrea sighs before heading her own way.