{16} 𝘈 𝘊𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟵, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟭

𝟮 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

It has been two days since they woke up Freya mikaelson, so far she hasn't been very responsive after Davina knocked her out with a sleeping spell, but Freya eventually woke up and was now sitting in a room, looking out the window. Jacob knocked on the door, and she looked at him.

" promise not to snap my neck again." He said." only if you try anything." She said glaring at him, he lay the food on the table before looking at her, not moving." I know you're probably wondering how you got here." He said." let's start with on how you know my name." She asked." well, it was laying on your coffin." he said." it's Freya Mikaelson, right." He said and she nods." my name is Jacob, Jacob Mikaelson and I'm guessing you're my older sister." He said and her eyes widened." Your the older brother of Klaus am I right." She ask and he nods, she ran up to him and hugged him." you have no idea how long I have been looking for my family." She said smiling.

" where have you been? Mother told us you died of plague." Jacob said and Freya eyes grew dark." please I don't wanna speak of her." Freya said." what did she do?" Jacob asked." she sold me off to her sister in exchange for having more kids." Freya said." mother has another sister." Jacob ask." yes unfortunately she does and trust me she is not a piece of cake." Freya said before looking at him." you know I escaped from our aunt Dahlia three centuries ago probably even more now. I saw you and the family hosting a party, I was Kol's date." She said chuckling and he smiles." speaking of which, where is the rest of the family." She asked.

" well klaus is bringing terror in Mystic Falls, Elijah is who know where, Rebekah is also in Mystic Falls while Finn and Kol." He stopped himself, and she looked at him." what's wrong with them." She asked." they are dead." He said and freya's eyes filled with tears. She may not know Kol, but she definitely knew Finn." What happened." She ask." they were killed by a group of teenagers in Mystic Falls. Finn died last year, and Kol died 2 months ago." He said.

" oh my god." she said, putting her hand over her mouth." and what are you doing?" She asked." well, I settle down in New Orleans, where we are now." He said." and why aren't you helping the rest of the family." She asked." me and klaus despise each other. Elijah and Rebekah will always take his side and plus I have problems here." He said." and that is." She ask." I think it's best to show you." He said before guiding her downstairs.

" when they went downstairs, they saw three girls in the living room.

" Freya this is Davina Claire, Caroline Forbes and Hayley Marshall." Jacob said and the girls said hello." Hello." she said before looking at her brother." what is it that you wanted to show me." She ask and Jacob points to Hayley, Freya looked at Hayley and saw she had a baby bump." I don't understand, she's pregnant." Freya said and Jacob sighs." It's mine baby, Freya." He said and her eyes widened.