{64} 𝘚𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟮𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟰

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞

" Jacob." Aurora called out looking for him, but she couldn't find him anywhere. Klaus soon appeared in front of her." looking for my brother are we?" He said smirking." would you move klaus? I have something important to tell him." She said.

" you mean how your bearing his child." He said and her eyes widened." How did you-" she said." My brother isn't the only one with super hearing." He told her." well, if you know, why don't you help me find him." She said.

" and why would I tell my brother, the man who stole the woman I love and knocked her up." Klaus said." I may be the love of your life but I sure don't love you. Jacob will always be the one for me." She said.

" which is why I must do whatever it takes to break that bond, starting with the baby you two share." He said, she looks confused, but her eyes widened when she saw Klaus holding a dagger in his hand before stabbing her in the stomach.

" no no no what did you do? Why would you do this." She said crying slowly holding her wounded stomach." to show my brother who's in charge here. My brother has had so many good things handed to him. It's about time I get something in return." He said putting his hand on her face and she flinched.

" think of it as a reminder to never cross me or steal what's mine." he said before a compelling her." if someone were to find you and if they ask you who did this tell them it was my brother Jacob." Klaus said smirking before speeding away, leaving Aurora to bleed out.

About five minutes later, someone finally found Aurora who was unconscious. They called her brother and the doctor. When Aurora woke up, she saw the sad look on the doctor and her brother's face.

" what happened?" She asked." you were left in the hallway bleeding out, who did this to you?" Tristan said angrily." it was, it was. Jacob." She said, she couldn't believe that came out of her mouth. Her brother looked furious." I'm gonna kill that bastard. I let him have your heart and he did this." Tristan said furious.

" wait, my baby, is my baby okay?" She asked and they both looked at each other before looking at her." is my baby okay!" She yelled out." lady
Aurora due to all the blood you had lost. It wasn't enough to supply the baby so it didn't make it." He said and she slowly started crying.

" what the hell is going on in Jacobs head. First he knocks you up then he tries to hurt you. He's gonna pay for his crimes." Tristan said before walking away.

The doctor left Aurora in her room, crying of the loss of her child. She couldn't live anymore, klaus compelled her to blame everything on her lover and now everyone was coming after him and she couldn't do anything to stop it, but grieve of her child. A child he never knew about.