{80} 𝘍𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭

𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟭𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟴

Hope gasped awake, sitting up in her bed

"Mom?" She called out, looking for her." Mom?" Hope called, breathing heavily. Olivia stood. "I'm here." She said." What happened? Where is she?" Hope asked.

"Breathe," Olivia told her, walking closer. "You're safe now." She told her." Where is Mom?" Hope asked, making the lights in her room explode.

Olivia sat on the bed and gave Hope a heartbroken look. "I'm sorry." She told her sadly. Hope looked at her in denial. "What?" Olivia said and Hope looked at her." She's gone," Olivia told her.

Hope shook her head, starting to cry. "No, no.
No. No. No, no!" Hope cried out as Olivia hugged him. "Shh, shh." She said hugging her.

Hope broke down, completely. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no." She repeated in tears." Shh," Olivia said, trying her best to comfort her.

Hope and Olivia continued to hold each other as Hope cried in devastation over losing her mother.

There was a picture of Nina and Hope on the nightstand, both of them smiling.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗬𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗖 𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗦

Jacob came into the room to see Hayley sitting on the bed. He slowly walked up to her, sitting next to her and hugging her.

" I always manage to hate her when she was still alive. I never thought I would care this hard if she was dead." Hayley said before slowly crying.

" She was your sister, you two had great moments before all of the bad things." He said her rubbing her hair on the side of her face.

" Hey, do you know what's wrong with Andrea? She seems very upset." He asked and she looked at him." Uh when you were gone, it turns out Hope kissed her crush." Hayley said and Jacob raised his eyebrows." don't tell me it was Roman." He said and she nods.

" and now that she knows who he really is, she's upset about it." Hayley told her." Mmm." He said and his phone rang. He got up to answer his phone.

" Hello." He said holding the phone against his ear." Hey Uncle." Somebody said over the phone." Hey Hope, how are you feeling?" He asked as he heard her sniff." everything is just all wrong, we had a funeral for mom and everything went terribly wrong. Half of the family wasn't here and dad didn't bother to show up." Hope said through tears.

" I'm so sorry Sweet pea." He told her." Me and the wolves are planning another funeral for mom tonight I was hoping you would like to join." She asked.

Jacob thought about it. Maybe this will be a chance for Hayley to say goodbye to her sister and for them to be there for Hope.

" of course we'll be there." He said." Thank you, see you then." She said and he nods before handing up." How is she." Hayley asked, looking at him." she's falling apart over there. But she invited us to Nina's funeral tonight with the wolves." He told her and she nods.