{3} 𝘗𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟴, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟬

The next day there was a scream in the barn where Hayley, Nina and another hybrid were at

The next day there was a scream in the barn where Hayley, Nina and another hybrid were at. The hybrid screamed out as they were breaking every bone in their body

" scream let it out we're on an abandon farm, no one can hear you for miles." Nina said and the hybrid glared at her." easy for you to say wolf girl you never turned 20 times in a row." She said and screamed out again." no but I watch a bunch of your hybrid friends go through it." She said." why does it have to be like this? Uhh why break every bone over and over." She said." that's what the sire bond is, your grateful to klaus, because he release you from the pain of having to turn every full moon so you're going to keep turning until it doesn't hurt, and then you have nothing to be grateful for." Nina said.

" uhh what's in it for you." She asked and Nina looked at her." I don't hear bones cracking." She said and Tyler came in with Hayley." Caroline bought us another day. Klaus wants to go with her to Mystic Falls tomorrow." He said." does that mean we're going?" Nina asked him." watching Klaus fawn over Caroline at some lame ass pageant no thanks." He said." come on we need to hide what's going on here by pretending that I was the one that broke you guys up and besides, isn't it at your house?" Nina said.

" guys like this isn't torture enough can you take it outside?." the hybrid said Screaming out." fine we'll go to the pageant." He said and Nina cheered." well you guys can go I'm going with someone." Hayley said, and they both looked at her." and since when did you have a date to the pageant?" Nina said." since yesterday, when Jacob ask me to be his date." Hayley said smirking." you need to be careful Hayley. He's an original, a Mikaelson he's dangerous." Nina said." or maybe you're just jealous because I actually got someone like him as a hot date." Hayley said before walking away, Nina rolled her eyes." she only met him for two days and she's already falling for him." Tyler said as they watched her leave." that's Hayley for you. She's hopeless for attention and love, because you know we never really had a good childhood." She said.

" no I'm happy for her if her and Jacob do start dating at least I know she'll be in good hands, because Jacob would never let anything happen to her." Tyler said, Nina looked at him.

When they got back to the Lockwood's house, she went to her room and saw a box on her bed. She opened it and saw a beautiful red dress and a note beside it, she picked it up and read it.

I want you to wear this dress for the pageant. Can't wait to see you in it and I hope I can get a dance out of it.

Your friend Jacob

Hayley blush as she read the letter before putting the dress on which fit her perfectly.