{32} 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘴

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟭

Elijah looked at davina's neck trying to control his hunger

Elijah looked at davina's neck trying to control his hunger. He looked around the room to see that he was in a lovely bedroom that was big enough for queen or princess to live in.

you're the one they call honorable." Davina said across the room looking at him." yes, that's what they call me and yet I follow my brother here to New Orleans to engage in a war so I asked you, does that sound honorable to you." He told the 16 year old." you don't look well." She said looking at him.

" well only this morning I had a mystical dagger embedded in my chest so I say I'm holding myself together quite well Davina I believe that you and I have the power to end a war between witches and werewolves before it truly begin, by keeping my brother in line you behaving as your true self and not some tool for Marcel or the witches." He told her."and why should I trust you." She said looking at him.

" well for one thing in spite of a ravenous hunger I have not tried to take your blood." Elijah said looking at her." why not I'm the only one here." She said but Elijah knew she was lying because he can hear a few extra heartbeats around the house." even in my presence I would not feed from a child. and especially feed on a girl when there's people in the house." He told her. Davina grab something sharp before poking her hand she gave him her blood they looked at each other in the eyes.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

" so what does it take to complete this ritual? Elijah said, davina had just explain to him why she was so important to the witches, and what the harvest ritual was." I have to die." She told Elijah and he looked at her.

" and Marcel has been keeping you safe all this time." Elijah asked and she looked at him." yes and no." She said and he looked at her." I was placed it in the protection of your brother." Davina said." Klaus." Elijah stated." no your other brother....Jacob." She said and his eyes widened." Jacob is here." Elijah asked and she nodded." yeah, he's been here for almost a year now he's been protecting me ever since." Davina told him."

" the way you speak of him almost sounds like he's very important to you. Are you in love?" Elijah asked and davina almost gagged." no I don't see him like that. He's my dad." Davina said spilling it out without thinking." Sorry." She said." what do you mean? He's your dad." Elijah asked." a few months ago he adopted me. Which means I am your niece, Davina Mikaelson." She told him.

" well, that is unexpected." Elijah asked." not as unexpected as I'm about to tell you the other part." She said and he looked at her." I'm not the only additional family member. She told him." what do you mean you're not the only one, what else did Jacob do?" Elijah asked." he procreated." Davina said and Elijah was very shocked at the news." just a few weeks ago Hayley give birth to his kids, his twins." Davina told him.