{36} 𝘙𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘗𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘐𝘯 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘖𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴

𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟭

Hayley was sitting in the living room with her twins

Hayley was sitting in the living room with her twins. Jacob was out with Marcel incase klaus decides to go all murdering, especially with Elijah on his side now that he has control of the city. Davina unfortunately was at the French quarter. Since Klaus Kinda kidnapped her, wanting to keep her safe from the witches to use her as a weapon.

Hayley just smiled, watching her babies move around in their strollers before she heard a knock on the door. She got up and open the door to see none other than her older sister Nina.

" I need your help." She said looking at her, Hayley looked around before letting her in. Nina slowly walked in the house, looking at everything before looking at the babies." who are they?" Nina ask." they're my kids." Hayley said glaring at her." Geez Hayley when I left you, I didn't expect you to get yourself knocked up, who is the baby Daddy? don't tell me, is it Jacob." Nina asked." well, your the one to talk, pregnant with Klaus's baby and all." Hayley said." now please explain to me. Why the hell you're here before I throw you out." Hayley said.

" it's klaus." Nina said." and why does he have anything to do with me?" Hayley asked." he has everything to do with you...and me." Nina said and hayley looked at her, crossing her arms." look this morning he gave an order out to the vampires to kill the werewolves in the bayou. Now right now klaus doesn't know that I sneaked away. I need you to stop the vampires from killing the werewolves." Nina said." He did what." Hayley said before grabbing her phone and texting Jacob the news." so can you help?" Nina asked." of course I can. They are my pack after all." Hayley said.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

" I gotta go Marcel." Jacob said, telling the vampire." What is it." Marcel asked, looking at him." Hayley just texted me and told me Klaus ordered the vampires to kill the werewolves, is that true?" Jacob asked and marcel slowly nodded." he gave out the order this morning as a peace offering for us vampires." Marcel said and Jacob sighs.

" you stay here and keep an eye on Davina. Make sure she doesn't go anywhere until I get back." Jacob said before speeding away. Jacob manage to get to the Bayou before the vampires. He managed to see Jackson coming out of the house before speeding in front of him.

" geez, Jacob warn me next time." Jackson said looking at him." I need you and the pack to hide." He told him." why, what's wrong?" He asked." Klaus ordered vampires to come here right now to kill you all, he did it as some sort of fucked up peace offering for the vampires." Jacob said and Jackson's eyes widened." well, it's a good thing they don't know the bayou like we do. There's so many hiding place we can hide in and wait out until they're gone." Jackson said and Jacob nodded.

" great I'll call Hayley and tell her you guys are okay. I'll come back later." Jacob said and Jackson nodded.

Davina snuck around the garage at the compound, and after a few moments of silence, she called out.
"I know you're in here, Josh. I can sense your fear." She said out loud.