{34} 𝘋𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟭

Kol just sat on the bed, staring off into space, not moving a muscle

Kol just sat on the bed, staring off into space, not moving a muscle. Caroline slowly moved around before opening her eyes as the sun hit her face. She smiled remembering what happened last night before turning around to look at Kol.

" hey, I see you're awake." She said to him but he didn't say anything to her, just completely ignored her as he stared off at the wall." Kol are you okay?" She asked sitting up in the bed, covering herself. He didn't say anything. She went to grab his arm when he ended up holding her wrist tightly. she tried to pull away from him, but he was stronger due to him being an original vampire and was 1000 years old.

" Kol please let go of me." Caroline said trying to pull away for him, but he just held her wrist more tightly than ever almost breaking it." Kol stop it!!"She yelled out as he twisted her arm, breaking it. She screamed out in pain before falling down on the side of the bed.

Kol slowly got up, showing all of his pride and joy slowly walking up to Caroline as she backed up against the wall holding the covers. He picked her up by her hair, pulling her up. Caroline looked at him with tears in her eyes.

" Kol please." She said, his fangs showed out as he bit her neck. Caroline screamed out as he drink from her. Kol was then pull off of Caroline as she fell to the ground. She looked up to see that Jacob had held Kol against the wall.

" Kol calm down, what the hell is wrong with you?" Jacob said looking at his brother as kol try to push him off. Hayley and the others girls came in but covered their eyes when they saw Kol naked before running to Caroline asking if she was okay.

" Freya what's wrong with him?" Jacob asked as Freya came up from behind him. They looked at Kol as he was trying to get away, his eyes glowing red." he's being possessed." Freya said, seeing the eyes. Jacob looked at her before turning back to his brother, snapping his neck. Kol ended up falling to the ground unconscious. Jacob pulled a cover over him covering himself.

" are you okay Caroline?" He asked and she nodded, her neck healed all the way." Freya I want you to trap him in a room to keep him from leaving. Meanwhile, we need to figure how he's possessed." Jacob said and she nodded. The three girls went to the living room as Jacob and Freya locked Kol up in a room.

" are you sure you're okay Caroline?" Hayley asked and she nodded." I just wanna get Kol back." Caroline said and she nodded." you really care about him don't you?" Davina said as Caroline looked at her." I don't know, at first, we were just fooling around, but now I don't know how I feel." Caroline said.

" and besides, I just got out of a relationship four months ago, I think I need to take it slow." She said." I understand.." Davina said, soon Jacob and Freya came down." how is he?" Caroline asked standing up." he still taking a nap, now we need to know what is going on." Jacob said." and how to break it." Freya said adding on.

They soon heard a big knock on the door. They all looked at each other as Hayley open the door to see some dude in armor with a sword.

" jacob." She called out as he came to the door and looked at the man." who are you?" Jacob asked." Watashinonamaeha hauidesu. Akuma o taosu tame ni koko ni imasu." The man said looking at them.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

" so you are a demon slayer." Freya asked looking at the Japanese man." Nanseiki ni mo watatte kono akuryō o oi tsudzukete kimashita. Sore ga watashi o anata no ie e to michibikimashita." The man said and half of them looked confused." he said he is a demon slayer, and that he followed the demon to Kol." Jacob said and they all nodded." since when do you understand Japanese?" Hayley asked looking at him." it's called being immortal love." Jacob said winking at her, Hayley looked down and smiled.

" Otōto no naka ni akuma ga ite, sore o korosu tame ni koko ni kita to kimi wa itte iru." Jacob asked and the man nodded." he's here to help get the demon out of Kol." Jacob said." how did you do that?" Caroline asked.

"Dō yatte sore o suru tsumoridesu ka?" Jacob asked the man." Korosu koto ni yotte." The man said and he's eyes widened." I am not going to let you kill my brother." Jacob said and their eyes widened, kill him." Otōto o korosa se wa shinai." Jacob said to the man." Sore ga akuma o kanzen ni korosu yuiitsu no hōhōdesu. Watashitachi ga sore o okonawanakereba, akuma wa hoka no dareka ni hyōi suru kanōsei ga arimasu." The man said and Jacob glared at him.

" why not." Davina said and they all looked at her." I mean Kol is immortal. He can't exactly die without the white oak stake. If we kill him he'll just come back.." Davina said." she has a point if we kill Kol like we are killing a normal vampire he'll just temporary die, killing the demon in the process." Hayley said.

" this might work." Freya said looking at Jacob, Jacob looked at the man." Watashitachi wa kore o okonau tsumoridesuga, kore wa watashi no yarikata de okonau tsumoridesu." Jacob told him and he nodded." let's do this." He said and they nodded.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Caroline slowly walked herself in the room where Kol was located at. To be honest, she was kind of scared. He can come out of nowhere and kill her.

" Kol, where are you? We need to talk." She said slowly looking around every movement, but didn't see him." Kol I know you're here, come out." She said, soon kol came out of nowhere with a stake in hand, stabbing her in the stomach. Caroline yelled out as kol throws her against the wall. He slowly trails up to her.

" Kol stop." Caroline said as she told the stake out of her. Kol just looked at her as he grabbed another stake. He was gonna stab her with it when he yelled out in pain. Jacob stabbing him with the demon sword. Kol soon went back to normal as the demon left his body. He looked at Caroline before dropping down to the ground. Caroline sighs in relief as she looked at Jacob and smiled." you okay?" He asked and she nodded before looking at Kol's body.

" Kono akuma o taosu no o tetsudatte kurete arigatō." the demon slayer said and Jacob nodded." Anata no shimeiwohatasu otetsudai ga dekite kōeideshita." Jacob said, they shook hands before the man left, as soon as Jacob close the door kol came downstairs.

" I feel like I just got stabbed multiple times." Kol said and Jacob chuckled." that's because you did little brother, you were possessed by a demon." Jacob said." well that's something new today." Kol said." Where is Caroline?" He asked." she's on the roof." Jacob said pointing up to the roof. Kol nodded before going up to the roof to see Caroline laying down looking at them now night sky.

" Caroline." he called out. She turned around to look at him before smiling patting down next to her. He sat next to her on the roof." Hey." She said before looking at the sky." my brother told me what happened and I also remembered a little bit of what happened." He said and she nodded." I'm sorry for hurting you Caroline." He told her." it's okay, I know that you will never hurt me intentionally." Caroline told him.

" but that doesn't excuse my actions." He said and she looked at him." I grown to fancy you a lot Caroline Forbes and you don't know what's on my mind If I ever hurt you, I can never forgive myself." He said as she sat up more watching him." Kol." She said but he interrupted her." I love you Caroline and no, this is not some sort of trick for my game. I was never really the one to fall in love, but you, Caroline Forbes has proven me to experience love and to know what it feels like." Kol said and she smiled.

" What I am trying to say is." He said but Caroline interrupted him when she kissed him on the lips. He kissed back laying her down on the roof. They pulled away, looking at each other, breathing heavily." so is that a yes to go on a date with me." He asked, she smiled before nodding." It's a yes." She said and giggled. They both stayed on the roof and enjoy the night sky.