{72} 𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟳

" Are they here yet?" Caroline said running out of the school half dressed

" Are they here yet?" Caroline said running out of the school half dressed." Caroline, what the hell." Hayley said looking at her." well sorry, Kol got a little frisky in the library." she said, and they both stared at her.

" This isn't the Salvatore House, it's the Salvatore School Caroline." Jacob told her." I'm sorry, so are they here yet?" She asked." no, not yet. They should be here soon." Jacob told her.

" So what do you think this species of kid will be?" Caroline asked." I don't know. I'm kind of hoping it's a werewolf." Hayley said." well I hope it's a vampire." Caroline said and her smile widened when they saw the car roll in.

They all smiled, waiting for them to come out, but when they did, their mouth went from a smile to an angry expression on their face, when they saw Nina Marshall coming out of the car with a teenager girl.

" You gotta be kidding me." Caroline said out of anger.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Before the car rolled in, With Nina and her daughter Hope Alexis Mikaelson

" I can't wait to go to this school mom." Hope said, smiling as she looked at the school in awe. Nina smiled as she packed the car, she turns to Hope.

" Now remember Hope, don't go around telling anyone who you really are, okay." Nina said and Hope nodded." I love you, you know that right." She said and Hope smiled kissing her mom on the cheeks." I love you too mom." Hope said before they both got out the car.

They got out to see Jacob, Hayley and Caroline standing there, looking at them. they both slowly walked up to the three.

" Hello Hayley, it's nice to see you again." Nina said and smiled. Hayley just glared at her." So uhm who is this?" Caroline asked, she knew that little girl was Nina and Klaus's child, but just don't know her name.

" this is my daughter Hope, and I was wondering if you guys would allow her to attend your school." Nina said and Jacob looked at her before speaking." let's talk in the office." He said, she nods and the two follow the three inside the school and into a room.

In The Office

" so in order for us to let her attends school, we need to know more about her." Jacob told Nina and she nodded." Uh she was born on May 2, 2012. She is a Tribrid, Werewolf, witch and vampire." Nina said and they nodded.

" has she triggered her curse or vampire side." Caroline asked." no she hasn't. She's just a witch right now." Nina said and they nodded before continuing on.

" uh mm is there anything we need to know before deciding to let her in the school?" Jacob asked. Nina and Hope looked down before looking at each other. Nina looked at Jacob in the eye.

" we're hoping that no one at the school will know who she truly is." Nina said." why should that be a problem, everyone at the school know who our children are." Hayley told her, looking at them.

" because we have a enemy out there who wants her." Nina said." and where is her father and the rest of the family." Jacob asked." we haven't seen them in seven years. Like I said, there is an enemy and they have to split up." Nina said as Hope looked down, not wanting to mention her family, especially her father.

" uh Caroline why don't you show Hope around while we handle the rest of the paperwork." Jacob said and she nodded before taking Hope and walking out of the door with her.

" who is this enemy?" Jacob asked." it's called the hollow, apparently it's some ancient witch who used to be a part of our bloodlines." Nina said while looking at Hayley when she said bloodline.

" and let me guess you pissed them off." Hayley asked." no, a witch back home accidentally released it into the world and now it's trying to get to Hope." She told her.

" and where does the others come in?" He asked." in order to keep her safe. They had to split the hollow into four. If they are near each other, our home will be in danger. I wanted Hope to come here so that she can learn how to balance each part of herself. She grew up without a guidance to teach her magic. I want her to be able to defend herself." Nina said.

" I'm surprised Klaus even agreed to this." Hayley said and Nina looked down." not totally true, when I told him, he thought it was a bad idea, and that there were enemies here." Nina said and Jacob rolled his eyes.

" or maybe it's just an excuse for him not to come back after what he did." Jacob said." look we are sorry, but we would do anything to protect our daughter." Nina said defending klaus." by killing your daughter's cousin. If Hope finds out, I wonder how she will look at you then." He said and her eyes glowed." do it and I'll rip your throat out." She said angrily.

Hayley grabbed Nina's neck and pinned her to a wall with her eyes glowing.

" I'll like to see you try." Hayley told her.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

" this is the memorial library." Caroline said, showing it to Hope." memorial." she said, and Caroline nodded.

" this school is in honor of Stefan Salvatore. He sacrificed his life to save the entire town." Caroline told her as Hope looked at the books.

" so is it true that you are my aunt, due to marrying my uncle Kol." She asked and Caroline nodded smiling." yes, been married for 13 years now." Caroline said and Hope smiled.

" Hi Mommy." They both turned around to see a blond headed girl with a few of her friends." Hello Lizzie, girls should you be in class?" Caroline asked crossing her arms a little.

" we are all heading outside to do some sort of experiment for a class grade mom, who is this?" Lizzie asked glaring at Hope." This is Hope and hopefully maybe your new classmate." She said.

" I am Lizzie, kind of like the queen bee at this school. if you are going to be new here, one stay out of my way, two try not to be better then me." Lizzie said and Caroline rolled her eyes.

" run along girls." Caroline said as Lizzie and her friends left." Sorry about that. Sometimes she takes after me when I was her age." Caroline said and Hope just look confused.

" wait, you and uncle Kol had a child, if so, how is that possible? Vampires can't have kids." Hope said.

" it's a long story, but more importantly, we are talking about you. let's head back and see what the final decision is, okay." Caroline said before leading her back to the office.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

" welcome to the Salvatore School Hope Marshall." Jacob said as they smiled when Hope jumped around in happiness.

" I can't wait to meet people who are like me." Hope said and Nina smiled lovingly." Me to honey." She said before turning to the three." she can start tomorrow. In the meantime, you guys can move her stuff in her dorm room today." Jacob said and Nina nodded thanking him. He nodded as Nina and Hope walked away.

" it's gonna be a long year." Hayley said and Jacob and Caroline nodded in agreement.