{4} 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘰𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟴, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟬

The next day, Jacob woke up around 7 o'clock in the morning to see his phone blowing up

The next day, Jacob woke up around 7 o'clock in the morning to see his phone blowing up. He ended up answering it.

" hello." he responded." Jacob where the hell are you? I've been calling you all night." She said." I don't even know why we're having this conversation Caroline." Jacob said over the phone." look I get that you're pissed at me for what I did, but I had no choice Elena was gonna die.." she said to him.

" Caroline I understand your friendship with Elena but you got someone killed. He just wanted to get away from my brother and you chose my brother's side over your own boyfriend and mine." He said." I am always on your side always Jacob don't ever think that." She said.

" well you seem to do so. What are you want?" He asked." it's about Damon and Elena." She said." what about them." He asked." Elena is sired to Damon so him and Stefan are going to New Orleans I need you to go with him." She said." and why would I go with them? It's not my problem." He said.

" because you're a good person and where are you I went to your house and you were never there. I saw you leave with Hayley at the pageant yesterday. Please tell me you two didn't have sex with each other." She said over the phone." maybe we did I'm surprised you didn't hear her since she is quite a screamer." He said and he felt Hayley hit him." seriously you two meet for like what four days and you're always screwing each other. I called you to Mystic Falls because I needed your help with our problem not for you to go around banging every girl you see." Caroline said.

" look Caroline we may be friends but you don't get to control me. I can do whatever the hell I want." he said before hanging up the phone. Hayley turn around and looked at him.

" you okay." She asked." yeah, sometimes Caroline just pissed me off." he said." what are friends for, they always piss you off, but you always find a way to rekindle your friendship with them." She said." Yeah." he said before getting up." where are you going?" She asked sitting up covering her self." I got to go to New Orleans for a little bit." he said getting himself dress.

" you're leaving. When are you coming back?" she asked looking at him." I have no idea, but apparently while we were here things have been going on with everyone else." He said." what do you mean? What's going on?" she asked." Apparently Elena is sired to Damon." He said." vampires can sire vampires now I swear, who invented sire bonds." He said and he smirks.

" you have no idea." He said coming out of the restroom." well, I better get going and meet up with my sister to break the sire bond on the rest of the hybrids." She said getting up." well, I guess I can go shopping for you since I tored the clothes you had on." He said." of course you will. I'm not leaving until I get a new pair of underwear, a new pair of bras and a new set of clothes, since my old ones were tore away." she said glaring at him.