{𝟨} 𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵

𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟬

It's been three days since the Marshall sisters left mystic falls, after Hayley confronted with Jacob, she decided to go with her sister

It's been three days since the Marshall sisters left mystic falls, after Hayley confronted with Jacob, she decided to go with her sister. The two are now in Atlanta, Georgia. The two right now walking up the hill.

" where are we going Nina?" Hayley asked, they've been walking on the mountain for the past two hours, and she was tired which was weird. She normally gets tired after walking for four hours not two. Come to think of it, She has been getting nauseous for the past few days, but she brushed it off.

" would you stop whining for the last time, we are almost there." Nina said." there I don't even know where we are." Hayley said." up here are hotels we can stay in for the few days." Nina said and soon Hayley saw a hotel." and how are we going to do that? We barely got any money, specially not enough for a hotel." Hayley said to her." I got this." Nina said, walking up into the office.

Hayley stayed by the wood line watching them talk, she starts to noticed that they've been taking quite a while before she saw her sister kissing the manager and leading him into a room. Nina signal her to get the keys and Hayley did so. She found herself a room and lay down on the bed. Hayley decided to take her stuff a bath not wanting to wait on her sister. she laid down in the tub, closing her eyes, taking herself a nap. She woke up about 30 minutes, washing her self off before getting up. she looked herself in the mirror and noticed something strange. She turned her body sideways and looked at her stomach. it look like she had grown some weight, but how....she was a werewolf. But what she didn't notice was a quiet, faded heartbeat.

Hayley was now laying on her bed when her sister came into the room with messy clothes and messy hair.

" where the hell have you been?" Hayley asked." I was busy trying to not get us caught." Nina said before heading to the restroom to clean up." Uhh really because in my eye it looked like you were screwing the manager." Hayley yelled out and Nina came out of the restroom angrily." if you do not like what I do then maybe you should just leave." Nina said to her, Hayley just rolled her eyes." that's what I thought." Nina said before going back into the restroom and taking her self a bath. Hayley decided to go to bed for the night closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayley woke up bright and early in the morning around 8 AM. She looked around to see her sister nowhere to be found, all she saw with a note. Hayley got up and read the note.

Hayley if you get this it means I decided to go my own way. I realize now that we are in way over our heads together so I figured why not I go by myself to go find our family. I'm sorry Hayley, but you were just slowing me down. You made it clear that you didn't really want to find our family so I'm going. I hope to see you again in the future.

From Nina

Hayley's tears roll down her face, her sister abandon her, left her in a city where she knew nothing about. She was done walking behind everyone else. It was her time to do her thing. She grabbed her stuff before exiting out of the hotel and walking down the street.

a week and six days later Hayley Marshall was now in New Orleans. That's how long she parted ways with her sister, and haven't seen her since. Hayley went to a bar called Rousseau's and sat down at a table." how may I take your order?" somebody said, and Hayley looked up to see that it was a blonde girl." yes, I was hoping to get me a glass of water and a cheeseburger." Hayley said, and the girl nodded. Anything else." She asked." nope that's all thank you Camille." Hayley said looking at her tag." no problem." Camille said and left.

Hayley's food came to her and she started eating, as she was enjoying her meal. She didn't notice a man walking in sniffing the air before turning to her. He glared at her before putting on a smirk. Once Hayley was finish, she paid for her meal before heading out.

Hayley spent the next few hours looking around town seeing if she could find anything related on her family, but what she didn't know was that she was being followed. Before she could do anything, she was hit to the head and was pulled in an alleyway.

Hayley woke up to see her self in chains laying on a bed. She tried to break the chains off, but they were too strong. She was hoping to get out of there before her kidnapper came back, but her wishes did not do so well because someone came into the room. She looked up to see a man staring at her.

" who the hell are you?" She asked looking at him." I think the better question is what is a Werewolf doing in my city after I said you weren't invited." He said and Hayley look confused, the guy noticed before putting on a frown." you don't know the rules." He asked." sorry only been in New Orleans for like what a few hours...don't know." She said glaring at him." who are you?" she asked." well since you don't know. Hi Marcel Gerard, king of New Orleans." He said and she looked at him." let me guess you're a vampire." She said and he chuckles." afraid so, you know you seem like a nice person to get along with, but I'm afraid I can't allow any werewolves in my city so I'm gonna have to kill you." He said walking up to her and she backed away, trying to break the chains, but it was useless.

" stay the hell away from me." Hayley said getting ready to fight him if she had to, even if she was in chains. before Marcel could do anything he stopped and tilted his head. Hayley looked at him as he was now looking at her stomach before looking back at her face." a pregnant werewolf, huh didn't see that one coming." He said and she looked at him confused. she wasn't pregnant but then again, she did have those weird morning cravings and sickness. Hayley took the time to use her werewolf ears to hear another heartbeat resting in her stomach, and her eyes widened. She was pregnant, and the only guy she slept with was JACOB MIKAELSON.