{79} 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘢

𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟭𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟴

Jacob was in the compound, talking to Klaus

"What do you mean they're missing?" Klaus asked." A few hours ago, Hope took off with one of our students from school." Jacob answered. Klaus was angry. "What?" He said angrily.

"We're looking for them." Jacob told him. "In fact, our entire Honors Tracking class is on it." He told him.

"Who's this kid?" Klaus asked. "I'm gonna kill them." He told Jacob." no you're not and besides. We can't pinpoint their location yet." Jacob answered.

" But they seem to be heading somewhere just outside of Massachusetts." He told Klaus.

"So they're coming home, why." Klaus said and
Jacob shrugged. "You can ask them when we find them. Let's go." Jacob said before walking away with Klaus following behind.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Roman was driving his car down a road at night, Hope sat next to Roman, looking through the playlist on his phone. Hope chuckled.

" Okay, I knew your hair had emo tendencies, but your music?" She said." Shade thrown and caught," Roman said as he took his phone from her. Hope laughed.

" Give me that. Quit judging and lean in." He told her. Roman raised his phone to take a picture.

"No, I'II do it," Hope told him, grabbing his phone and taking a selfie of them together. "My mom would kill us if she knew that we were taking selfies and driving. Though compared to binding my werewolf side, I'd just say it's just a demeanor." She told him. You nervous?" Roman asked.

"My cousin Olivia, basically said that I'd regret it for the rest of my lives," Hope answered. "And from what I've read in my dad's journals, it's horrible. So, you know, actually kind of terrified." Hope said looking down.

"Well, you said you feel like a freak." Roman told her." I don't know, maybe this will help." He told her." Still, it's--it's strange cutting out a part of yourself that you barely even know," Hope replied.

"So, you won't miss it," Roman said. "Anyway, you'll still be you." He said." Doesn't matter," Hope told him. 'Cause I'm doing it, I'm stubborn. Mom says it's a family trait." She said and smiled.

"You know, your mom should be proud of you." Roman replied." That's weird," Hope said. Roman looked at her. "I think someone may be tracking us. Pull over. I--I need to be somewhere quiet." She said as Roman pulled over and hope got out leaving.

Roman quickly got his phone out and called somebody. "Hey, I--I have Hope and a witch on call to do the binding. What's next?" He asked." Take them to Shiloh Place and sit tight." Greta said.

"Mom, can't it be somewhere else?" Roman asked." Like anywhere else?" He asked." Do as you're told." Greta answered. "Go there now and wait to hear from me. You've done very well, my darling. I'm proud of you." She said before hanging up. Hope came back.