{42} 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘖𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘴

𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟳, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟮

𝗦𝗜𝗫 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

" today is the full moon." Hayley said coming in holding Henrik." yeah, we need to be ready." Freya told her coming in with Davina." Where are you going?" Davina ask Hayley." I was hoping to go to the Bayou and spend time with them as a werewolf before I turn." Hayley said.

" right I forgot that you are forced to turn on the full moon, which means if you feel any pain, we need to start to spell soon before you completely turn." Freya told her and she nodded." I was hoping to bring the kids, but it probably won't be safe for them." Hayley said giving Henrik to davina." Hey little one." Davina said smiling at her brother.

" just try to be back before nightfall." Freya said and she nodded." don't worry I will." Hayley said before leaving the house." so are you sure you can pull this off?" Davina asked her aunt." Yes I can, but since it's a very powerful spell, I would need to channel someone and Jacob volunteered to do just that." Freya said and davina nodded.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Hayley parked her car in the bayou before walking to the camp site to see the pack with Nina. Hayley looked at her sister before getting close for them to notice her coming.

" Hayley hey." Jackson called out as her sister turned around, showing her huge six month pregnant belly." hey what's going on here?" He asked." I just wanted to hang out with you guys for today." She told them." are you sure, I don't want to push you into coming here if you are busy." He said and Hayley smiled." it's okay but I do have to leave before nightfall since you know, it's a full moon." Hayley said.

" wait, where are you going to turn?" He asked." I am actually not going to turn. There is something that I needed to tell you." She said and he looked at her." well tell us." Nina said and Hayley glared at her." this is pack business. Why are you even here?" Hayley asked crossing her arms.

" because they are my family to Hayley." Nina said." well, this isn't any of your business is it." Hayley told her as Nina rolled her eyes." Come on Jackson." Hayley said before pulling him to the other side to talk to him.

" so what is it that you want to talk to me about?" He asked." tonight me and my family decided to turn me into an original hybrid." Hayley said and his eyes widened." what? Why." he asked looking at her." I know I know you probably think it's a bad idea, but we have no choice. Henrik and Andrea are Mikaelsons, and as long as I am their mother, people will come after me too, and they will keep coming after them so I need to be able to be strong enough to do that, and I can't do that as a werewolf." Hayley told him and he just looked at her." I just wanted to run by you guys first if you guys would have me as your alpha still." She asked.

" of course we would Hayley, and, besides, no one will mess with our pack with an original hybrid as our alpha." He said smirking and she chuckles." Thank you for understanding." She said." hey you came through with helping us break our curse, the least we can do a support your decision." He told her and she nodded." Thanks again." She said and he nods.