{56} 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸

𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟴, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟯

𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬

" thank you all for meeting me here, I appreciate it." Caroline said, she gathered everyone in the living room, standing next to Valerie and Alaric." of course are you okay, you've been acting weird for the past few days." Hayley asked.

" yeah, I'm guessing you guys probably know that I got sick the other day." Caroline said, and they looked at her.." wait you got sick." Kol asked standing up." when you guys were at the party, Caroline threw up." Freya told them." why didn't you say anything to us?" Kol asked walking up to Caroline holding her by the arms gently.

" I didn't want you guys to be worried. I just thought it was nothing, turns out it's actually a big deal." Caroline told them." what do you mean and what does this got to do with that girl and Alaric?" Jacob said.

" do you guys remember the day when Alaric and Valerie wanted to talk to me when they came into town." Caroline asked and they nodded." it turns out they think that I am pregnant." Caroline said and they all looked at her." that's impossible you can't get pregnant." Kol told her." I know and I thought they were crazy. But then I got sick so yesterday we decided to go to the hospital to see what was wrong." Caroline said.

" and were you okay." Davina asked." it turns out that I am pregnant and the babies are Alaric and his dead wife." Caroline said slowly." I don't understand." Kol said." the day of the wedding, the Gemini coven saved Alaric and Jo's twin babies and put it in me." Caroline said.

" I mean that's amazing but it's also crazy, you being pregnant and all." Hayley said before hugging her." thank you it hasn't been easy.." Caroline told them, Caroline looked at Kol who looked down." can I talk to you kol." She asked and he nods.

The two both went to their room and close the door.

" please say something." Caroline asked." I don't know what to say, my girlfriend getting knocked out by a coven of witches with someone else's kids." Kol said before looking at her." what are you gonna do about the babies?" He asked." well I can't get rid of them. They're not technically my kids. Alaric came all the way to New Orleans to see if his kids were alive. I'm not gonna take him being a father away just because I have a life." Caroline said.

" so you're keeping them." He asked and she nodded." but I just need to know that it's not gonna affect our relationship." She asked, he looked at her before kissing her on the lips." it's not going to affect our relationship Caroline. Alaric is your friend, a friend who you're delivering kids to." Kol said.

" you have no idea how worried I was, thinking it was going to ruin our relationship." Caroline said and he smirked." there's also a quick question I want to ask you, Caroline." He said and she looked at him." what is it?" She asked." will you marry me." He said and she looked at him eyes widened." What." She said quietly.