{68} 𝘈𝘯 𝘖𝘭𝘥 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟭, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟲

𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

Hayley and Jacob laid in bed, Hayley smiled looking at her engagement ring. She turns to see Jacob still knocked out and she smirked kissing him all over his face, waking him up. He pulled her close before kissing her back.

" morning." He said and she smiled." morning, how you sleep?" She asked." Much better then the past year." He said." we are going to get your son back I promise you." She said and he nods.

Hayley slowly sat on his lap as he touched her hair. Hayley kissed his neck as she pulled her even more close. Hayley slightly twitch when their parts were met together.

" I need you." She said as he slid into her and she moans out. She rotated her hips up-and-down feeling every sensation in her body. Jacob kissed her breasts as she kept going.

Jacob turned her around and started thrusting, trying to find the same pace as her. the room was filled with their groans and moans, skin against skin.

Jacob's hands held Hayley's waist as he pounded into her. Her head tilted forward on Jacob's shoulder as he brought his hand up to her chin and cupped it, planting gently kisses on her lips.

Hayley felt herself come closer to her climax as it sounded like they were both on the edge as well. As they continue, they didn't hear the door open.

" hey guys, we found a lead that." Davina said coming in only to see the two." Oh, oh my God sorry." she said, turning around her face turning red.

The two both jump back covering themselves.

" yes Davina." Jacob asked clearly embarrassed that his daughter had to walk in on them." we found a lead to maybe help find Brooke come downstairs please." she said before shutting the door fast and running off.

" that was embarrassing." He said as she chuckled getting off the bed." it was bound to happen sooner or later. Just be lucky it wasn't the twins." Hayley said." why, what happened?" He asked.

" a few months ago they walked in on Caroline and Kol." she said and his eyes widened." Please tell me you're joking?" He asked and she shook her head no." it's true, they thought Kol was hurting Caroline, so they kind a used a spell to set Kol on fire." She said.

" at least we now know who is the favorite." he said, and she chuckled." we better go see what everyone wants.." she said." In the meantime, would you join me for a bath?" She asked and he nods before joining her in the restroom.

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

When they got downstairs, they saw the whole family looking at them.

" what." Hayley asked." you know if you two are going to get real real busy, might as well purchase a house of your own. Half of us do got super hearing." Caroline said and Hayley rolled her eyes.