{15} 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘢 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯

𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟭

𝟮 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

𝟮 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

Caroline was sitting in her room taking her classes for school. Caroline wanted to graduate from school and not seem like a drop out. Her mom said if she was gonna leave town then she better do online classes. But Caroline was not the only one who was doing online class. Jacob had made Davina take her classes so that she could have a career when she grows up. He didn't really have to worry about Hayley because she had already finish school.

Jacob and Hayley were chilling out in the living room. Hayley was enjoying some TV while rubbing her swollen four months pregnant belly.

" Jacob." Hayley said and he looks at her." what's wrong, you okay." He ask." I was just wondering when can we find out the baby's gender." She ask looking at him." probably later on this month." He said as Hayley close her eyes. They heard knocking on the door, they both looked at each other before Jacob went up to the door and open it. He looked outside to see nothing. He was going to shut the door when he looked down to see a coffin in front of the doorway and a note

Dear mikaelson

This is Jackson's grandmother. We found this coffin a few hours ago. It had the mikaelson symbol on it so we decided to give it to you.

From Mary

Jacob used his strength to pull the coffin inside of the house. Hayley got up from the couch and walking towards him soon Caroline and Davina came downstairs hearing the commotion.

" what is that?" Davina asked." we are about to find out." he said before ripping the coffin open to see a girl laying there." oh my God, is she okay?" Caroline asked, Jacob put his hand over her nose to feel that she was indeed breathing." she's breathing, she must be sleeping." He said." who would put her in here." Hayley ask." I don't know." He said before seeing a name on the coffin, he looked at it, and his eyes widened.

Freya Mikaelson

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

Wait, so you're saying this is your dead sister. The one who died from the plague." Caroline said looking at him." it appears so but I can't make any promises." He said before looking at Davina." I need you to wake her up." He ask." but I don't know any spells to wake up someone." Davina said." I have a grimoire in the house, my mother's there's a spell in there that will help you." He said and she nods.

Jacob picked up his supposedly sister putting her on the couch. He sat a blanket over her as she slept.

" why does her clothes look like that?" Caroline ask." from what she's wearing, these are clothes from a century ago." Jacob said." so you're telling me she was alive a century ago." Caroline said and he nods." probably, but we won't know until she wakes up." He said." I'm still trying to wrap my head around on how she's alive. She's not a vampire." Hayley said." I don't know, but hopefully Davina can wake her up so we can get the questions we need." He said.

Jacob showed Davina the spell, and she started to practice it. soon Minutes turn into hours, hours turn into the next day. Davina managed to learn the spell to wake up Freya, but She was nervous. This was about to be her first spell that she would do on someone besides defending herself. What if she gets it wrong. she was about to perform to spell when there was a knock on the door. They open the door to see Jackson, and a few other wolves coming in the house.

" Jackson, what are you doing here?" Hayley ask looking at him." just wanted to check on the coffin." He said." yeah, we got the letter from your grandmother. Where did you find her?" Jacob ask." we don't know, we were in our wolves forms when we noticed a sent, when we found it, she was just laying in the bayou." Jackson said." so what's going on here." He ask." Davina was just about to wake her up." He said as they look at Davina.

Davina study the spell for a few times before closing her eyes. She put her hands over Freya before chanting.

sveglia il nostro ospite, sveglia il nostro bersaglio dal sonno. sveglia il nostro ospite, sveglia il nostro bersaglio dal sonno. sveglia il nostro ospite, sveglia il nostro bersaglio dal sonno." She said as the magic shocked Freya, Davina stop what she was doing as everyone looked at Freya. Freya eyes shot wide open, and she breathed in air.

" Freya." Jacob called out, Freya jumped at the sound before looking at everyone. She got out of her coffin stepping back ready to attack them if she had to.

" stay back." She said glaring at them." hey it's okay Freya you're safe." Jacob said to her." who are you? How do you know my name, and how did you find my coffin?" Freya said filled with questions.

" Freya, calm down we're going to answer your questions you just need to calm down." Jacob said." stop telling me that, now, one more time who are you?" She ask, Jacob made the mistake of walking up to her a few times which provoked her. Freya used to spell to snap his neck. Everyone screamed out as Jacob fell to the ground hearing nothing but silence.

"ad somnum" Davina spelled out, knocking Freya out with a sleeping spell." is he okay?" Jackson asked." yeah he's okay, She just snapped his neck he'll heal in a few hours." Caroline said checking him." well, that was something." Davina said." well, at least now we know she's a witch. Now we need to know how she is alive if she was born 1000 years ago." Hayley said as everyone looked at each other before looking at the two people on the ground.