Important Information

Hi! I'm Oriana and I'll be your author for this story!

Y/N= Your Name

N/N= Nickname

Y/H/C= Your Hair Color

Y/E/C= Your Eye Color

Y/S/C= Your Skin Color

I used the pronouns she/her but if you use other pronouns, use them instead. I support LGBTQ+ 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️⚧

This is written about you (The Reader) and Dream (The Content Creator)

You are 21 years young
Dream is 23 years young.

Dream is 6'2 and you're 5'6. (Yes, cry abt it)

Be grateful, I made you 6 feet tall in three of my other fanfics.

Bold= Me (The Author) talking and not included in the story's dialogue. Just some funny little things I feel like putting down while writing. You're free to comment on them if you like :)

Italicized= The person's thoughts.

Underlined= POV, time, date, or place

The story will be mostly from Dream's POV and 3rd Person Omniscient. (It means all-knowing which implies that you know all the thoughts and feelings of all the characters). I will throw in Y/N's POV and other character POVs too.

Backstory:

Dream, inherits an extremely powerful and wealthy mafia following his father's death. He renames it to the Nightmare Mafia and changes his name. He recruits old friends who talked about their fascinations with mafia in high school.

He builds his empire selling illegal substances and weapons and becomes the second most powerful mafia in the world, rivaled only the Black Crows Mafia.

For years, he fights them but the leader Marcus always manages to be one step ahead every time.

When the leader falls, his young, beautiful, and innocent daughter takes his place. Dream decides to make his move which turns out to be a big mistake.

Y/N doesn't want his help, she doesn't need his help. She doesn't want him.

He finds himself at war with the Black Crows Mafia but most of all, with Y/N.

Hello to any readers from my four previous books!

——————————————————————————————

Fun fact: I use Grammarly (since I'm lazy) to quickly check for typos and mistakes but it definitely won't catch all the errors. So if something doesn't sound right or you're confused on a certain part, feel free to comment and I'll reply and fix it! Not only does it help me but also any other readers so they can hvae a smoother reading experience.

Enjoy reading!