24. Blood for the Blood God

Art by @WolfyTheWitch on Twitter

I dedicate this chapter to a legend, who even in death, proves that his power is too strong for any to overcome.

o7 Technoblade 🐷👑🩸

o7 Technoblade 🐷👑🩸

Dream POV

Red smoke clouds my vision and I stumble back, tripping over people as I struggle to get to the edge.

There's the sound of rapid gunfire and silence.

A figure strides through the smoke, guns in both hands.

"Let's end this with a bang," he smirks.

I stare right back into the pig skull mask.

"Techno!" I yell furiously and notice others pointing guns back at him.

"Yeah?" he replies so nonchalantly it makes me want to punch him.  He glances around at the people before locking the skull's eyes with mine. "What's the problem?"

"What do you mean?!"

Techno snorts and glances over his shoulder at his team.

"Kill them all."

I run as fast as I can to the food tables as the air becomes thick with screams and bullets.

Techno jumps onto a table and turns in a circle, firing in all directions.

"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!"

"Get down!" I grab Sapnap and George, yanking them under the table as we flip it over. "Bad, get Drista to the car NOW. Grab the extra weapons on your way back."

Bad nods and grabs Drista's hand.

"No! I want to help!" Drista kicks at Bad's grip but he grasps her wrist firmly and practically drags her out of the hall.

"What the fuck is happening?" Punz mutters as he rushes to crouch next to us. He holds four loaded pistols and tosses three to us. "How did they even manage to bring those weapons in?"

I peer over the edge of the table as Techno grabs the head of one man and smashes it into the table. Another runs up from behind and tackles him but Techno spins around, throwing him to the ground and stabbing a knife through his chest.

Tommy is laughing as he dodges the knife swipes form another gang member before shooting him in the chest.

"Bullseye bitch!"

Techno laughs as he grabs two men running toward him, smashing their heads together before turning to punch a third.

I always knew Techno was good at combat but I hadn't ever actually seen him fight. Watching him dodge so effortlessly made it look almost like he was dancing, despite the blood flying every few seconds.