16. On the Same Side

Tw: Mention of S*x Trafficking

The whole mafia is fucked up but it has a happy ending dw

Dream POV

I felt like my world had ended as Techno uttered those words. Drista was the nicest, sweetest, girl I knew. Even though she was annoying, she was still my sister. And thinking about the fucked up things that could be done to her made my heart ache.

I frantically try and call Y/N back but it goes straight to voicemail.

Surely she's okay, right?

With no time to waste, I push past my parents and run downstairs.

"SAPNAP!" I scream at the top of my lungs, my voice echoing around the house.

"WHAT?!" he screams back. "STUBBED YOUR TOE OR SOMETHING?!"

"THIS IS SERIOUS! DRISTA WAS JUST KIDNAPPED!"

There's the sound of loud footsteps as Sapnap runs to the top of the stairs and leans over the balcony.

"What do you mean?"

"I'll explain on the way! Just grab George, Quackity, Karl, Punz, Sam, Bad, Skeppy, and anyone else you can get!"

"Okay!" Sapnap dashes down the stairs and runs off into the living room. I head down to the weapons room and grab an assortment of guns, knives, bombs, and anything else that might be useful.

Hold on Drista. You're big brother's coming to save you.

Five minutes later, we're speeding down the highway at 89 miles per hour, weaving through the Orlando traffic.

"Quackity slow down!" Bad yells. "You're going to cause an accident!"

"Now is not the time!" I yell back. "Drive faster!"

Quackity obeys, ramping the speed up to 100 miles per hour.

Bad lets out a shriek and clings onto Skeppy, burying his face in his jacket.

"We need to get there fast," I breathe heavily, already arranging weapons despite being an hour away still.

"Who has her?" Sam has his laptop open, ready to search up the mafia.

"Y/N said it was the Vulture Mafia," I reply, grabbing at least a dozen throwing knives from under the seat.

"The Vulture Mafia?" Skeppy asks. "Are you sure you have the right name?"

"Positive, Y/N said she heard them plotting to get my sister. She and Techno chased them but they were too late."

The car grows quiet as we all stare at Skeppy who seems to be suddenly very uncomfortable. Bad comfortingly pats his shoulder.

"What?" I finally ask as the car swerves a hard right around a double-decker bus. We all cling to something quickly.

"If we don't get there soon, you're sister is as good as dead," Skeppy whispers. "I used to be a part of that mafia. I had no idea the fucked up shit they did. Once I found out, I left."

"What do they do?" Karl asks as Sam begins typing on his computer.

"You would rather not know," Skeppy says with a shake of his head. "I would recommend not—"

"HOLY SHIT!" Sam closes his laptop instantly. "God, they are so fucked up. Mafias may be about killing and murder but that's fucked up."

Karl grabs his laptop and opens it. His eyes scan the page briefly before closing it too. He covers his mouth in horror as Sapnap grabs it.