21. Dancing Under the Stars

Please read this and make sure to follow me so you can get updates like this.

Anyways, time for a spicy chapter 👀

Note: Consent is not specially mentioned but everyone is okay with what's happening

3rd Person Omniscient POV

Dream balances the crystal glass between his fingers and takes tiny sips while leaning against the wall, observing a group of people talking at the table.

"Anything?" Sapnap asks, giving him a friendly tap on the shoulder.

Dream shakes his head, taking another small sip of the blood-red liquid.

"No, they're drunk as fuck anyways."

Two of the girls wearing quite revealing clothes begin running their hands up and down the man's chest who smiles and them and begins resting his hands on one girl's waist.

Dream tears his eyes away from the scene and slowly walks backward with Sapnap trailing behind.

"Remind me again how Punz convinced us this was a good idea?" Dream pinches the bridge of his nose and sets his empty glass down on a table watching the dancers move about the floor. He glances over at the buffet table where Drista is happily piling desserts onto her plate while Bad keeps a close eye on want nearby men.

"At least someone's having a good time," Sapnap muses with a soft chuckle.

Dream scans the partygoers and spots Quackity dancing with a girl. One of his hands rests on her waist while the other rests dangerously close to her breasts.

She flashes a blinding smile and grabs him by the tie, pulling him closer, and begins undoing a few buttons of his white shirt.

"That bastard," he mutters, watching Quackity and the girl lock lips while swaying to the music. All the guests' top portions of their faces are concealed by masquerade masks ranging in style and color.

Dream's mask is a dark green with small white gemstones decorating the edges. Sapnap's mask is a bright orange with black gems outlining the eyeholes.

Quackity smiles at the girl who has almost undone all the buttons on his shirt. His navy mask is decorated with lace around the edges. The girl wears a red mask with white jewels hanging down from the edges which matches her crimson gown dotted with diamonds.

"You can't blame him," Sapnap chuckles. "I mean who can resist these chics?"

As if on cue, a girl wearing a mid-length dress purple with platinum blonde hair seductively places both hands on Sapnap's shoulders.

She gently tugs him toward the dance floor and he grins at Dream before handing his half drank wine glass to his friend. Sapnap gives a mock salute before letting himself be pulled into the center, his hands immediately resting on her small waist.