54. Hit List

Warning: More Gore

3rd Person Omniscient

All the men stare in shock for a second as Y/N yanks the sword out of the man's head, letting his body drop to the floor.

Schlatt is the first to react, firing two bullets at her.

Y/N crosses the swords over her chest, blocking the bullets. She takes a running leap at the table and lands in the center with full force.

Schlatt reloads his gun as the others pull their weapons out as well.

"Get her," he growls. Y/N smirks and dodges one man's punch, bringing her knee to his jaw. She ducks under the barrel of a gun as it goes off.

The swords glint in the chandelier's light as they soon become stained with blood. The handles spin in her grasp as she throws both of them at Schlatt who dodges them as they kill the two men beside him.

"You missed princess," he laughs.

"Nope," Y/N lets the jacket fall to the table, sliding out the large gun she stole from the guard. "I never miss."

The bullets shatter the windows as everyone dives under the table for cover. One man grabs a chair and uses it as a shield.

Y/N fires several rounds at him until the chair practically falls apart.

Several men scramble out from under the partially collapsed table and bolt for the door. Y/N fires, killing all of them.

Schlatt's eyes widen as the number of men continues to decrease at a rapid rate.

Y/N turns in a slow circle to face the empty room. She turns the gun down at the table underneath her and fires it until the gun runs out of bullets.

The table crumbled as she delicately steps off, wiping a splatter of blood from her cheek.

The room is silent except for the faint frowns of pain. A few shards of glass fall to the ground.

She grabs the two swords from the bodies and turns to Schlatt who stands in front of the broken window.

"Hi Schlatt," she smiles. "You going to jump off like last time?"

Schlatt turns his head to stare at the street below which is bustling with the oncoming traffic.

He turns back to look at her and smiles.

"You've gotten better. I may have to up my tactics."

The sound of a helicopter grows louder and louder. The propellers blow papers around the destroyed room as Schlatt steps backward and two men pull him in.

As the helicopter flies away, Y/N throws two knives at it.

One hits the part where the main propellers are connected to. (I know nothing about helicopters)

The second gets lodged in the metal underneath.

The helicopter becomes lopsided as it struggles to fly away.

Y/N just stands there and waves as it's slowly swallowed up by the clouds.

She turns back to the table and pulls out her notepad. Drawing out a small knife from her pocket, she dips it in a pool of blood on the table and begins to carefully cross off names on the page titled hit list.

A groan from behind makes her turn to see a man slowly getting up, a trickle of blood runs down his left shoulder.

She walks over to him, a cunning smile on her face.