37. Mistletoe

3rd Person Omniscient POV

The servants and maid are bustling around once again, carrying the presents to the living room and piling them under the glittering tree.

One of them rushes up to Y/N and whispers in her ear. She turns to Dream and smiles.

"They're at the front gate, should I let them in?"

With one glance around, Dream nods.

Y/N takes out her phone and makes a quick call to the guards outside. Niki and Lisa plop themselves onto the couch with Punz uncomfortably in the middle.

Phil grabs Tommy and Fundy and plops them on another couch. Ranboo and Tubbo settle on the one next to it with Wilbur.

Techno sits down next to Y/N with Dream on the other side. He smirks and throws his arm around her which makes Dream growl.

"Back off Techno, she's mine."

Techno chuckles and removes his arm as Dream pulls Y/N closer.

"She was mine first."

"I am no one's 'thing'," Y/N scoffs, pushing herself away from Dream and keeping an equal distance from both men.

The doorbell rings and Y/N smiles.

"I'll get it."

All eyes follow her as she walks over to the door and opens it to reveal the entire mafia standing there with what looks like their entire arsenal.

"Y/N," Sapnap snarls.

"Merry Christmas," she responds calmly back.

"Where is he?" George demands, pointing his gun at Y/N. She doesn't even flinch and lowers the barrel with one finger.

"How about you see for yourself?"

She steps aside and gestures for them to enter. Sapnap immediately runs to the living room where he finds Dream and Techno sitting on the couch. His eyes dart to Punz sitting with Lisa and Niki. Then to Phil and Wilbur.

"Dream let's go," he grabs Dream's writs and yanks him upward.

"No!" Dream yanks his arm back and steps away from his friend. The mafia members pile up behind Sapnap, blocking the entrance.

"Dream this is not safe, you don't know what you're doing!" George yells. "Just come with us."

"Awww come on," Techno chuckles. He stands up behind Dream and holds out a bottle of vodka. "It's Christmas Eve. Can't we have some fun?"

Quackity reaches out and takes the bottle, rubbing his thumb over the label as he reads it. He glances up to see Lisa and Niki dressed in quite revealing dresses. 

"You know, maybe we can have some fun. Just this one time," he says as he glances back at the girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"TIMBERS!" Sapnap yells as he dived headfirst off the coffee table and lands on top of Sam. "Oh hi, Sam."

Sapnap reaches to kiss Sam but misses as Sam shoved him off and stumbles away.

Christmas music blares as the lyrics of 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' are drowned out by their slurred conversation.

"Well, this is going— different than I thought," Dream frowns. He slides Y/N to the side as Karl practically runs into the couch and crashes headfirst into it.

"What did you expect?" Y/N groans, taking a sip of her wine. The two of them decided to drink in small intervals resulting in them being much more with it than the others.