11. Trapped

Dream POV

Walking to meet Technoblade, I could feel a strange presence of someone following me. While I pretended to check my phone, I noticed two men in black slip behind pillars father up the street.

Great, just what I need.

I slip my hand into my right pocket and pull out the gun.

I take a deep breath and shoot at one of them to at least deter them so I can get away.

The bullet ricochets off the metal and the two men immediately advance toward me.

I hold up my gun to shoot again but one of them grabs my hand and twists it, sending the gun falling to the floor.

The second one tackled me and as I try to push him off, his knee collided with my right calf making me yell out in pain.

Shit.

I watch the two of them exchange glances before one of them punches me exactly in that spot. Stars dance in my vision as I clench my fists, trying to cope with the pain.

I feel myself picked up and a sharp pain in the back of my head before everything goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⚠️Kidnapping, Gore, Violence, and Death Warning⚠️

I have no idea how to write a torture scene but I'll try.

Skip to the next chapter if you feel uncomfortable.

When I wake up, I slowly take in my surroundings. The first thing I notice is that I'm unable to move in at all.

My eyes adjust to the dim light and register the lone lightbulb hanging from a string attached to the ceiling.

My wrists are tied above my head and suspended from the ceiling. My entire body is bare and covered in bruises.

I statin against the ropes to only hear a chuckle from behind me.

"Never thought I'd see the day the mighty Dream so all tied up."

"Who the fuck are you?!" I scream into the darkness. Another chuckle follows as I hear footsteps behind me. They move closer and closer before waking in front.

I lift my head up as my mouth falls open in shock.

"Hi Dream," Max smiles.

Max is the guy Dream was talking to during the ball.

"I thought you died in the fight!" I scream, yanking against the bindings more aggressively.

"Really? You think this is my first encounter with
Y/N? I knew she'd pull some shit so I left during the dance. I attended the funeral and dodged her again."

"She seems really hell-bent on killing you," I spit out.

"Oh, why wouldn't she?" Max laughs softly. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a long, silver blade. "I mean, we dated once. Then she broke it off after I tried to kill her. Now she's trying to return the favor."

"As she should."

Max rolls his eyes.

"Anyways, looks like she's found a new love interest. You."

His dark eyes lock with mine as he slithers closer.

"I wonder how much your mafia would pay to get you back, alive."

The knife traces the dip of my jaw and I glare back at him.

Max moves to my side and traces the knife up the side of my head, his lips brushing against my ear.