60. Bullets

3rd Person Omniscient POV

"Y/N please tell me you know what you're doing."

Dream trails after her down the hall as she hefts four large guns under her arm.

"Somewhat," she responds. A passing guard pauses to whisper a few things in Y/N's ear to which she nods in approval. "Schlatt is a careful planner. Any plan I have he'll just counter. It's best to go in with no plan."

"No plan is a terrible plan!" Dream yells as she breaks into a run.

"This idea is terrible in the first place!" she calls over her shoulder.

The two of them sprint through the open front doors and are met with a whole procession of black cars in all shapes and sizes.

Guards wearing all black mill around while some lean against the cars.

"Holy shit," Dream's eyes widen as he scans the massive army. Some of them have the signature smiley face of the Nightmare Mafia but most of them do not.

Y/N smiles at a guard and helps him load the weapons into the trunk.

"How many men do you have?" he asks. His hands lightly trail down her back to rest comfortingly around her waist. "There must be over a hundred here!"

"Two hundred fifty-eight," Y/N corrects. She rests both her hands on his and sighs. "And they're not all mine. Some are mercenaries, and some are from other mafias."

"Hey Y/N!" Tommy bounds over, bouncing with energy as always. He engulfs her in a hug and grins. "I'm ready!"

Y/N smiles proudly at him as though he's her younger brother and sets back to study him.

"Turn."

Tommy nods and flashes a brighter smile as he rotates in a slow turn.

He wears his usual red and white T-shirt and blue jeans with a red scarf tied around his neck. Besides that, he has what looks like a cowboy belt with two gun holsters on either side.

His chest is almost obscured with the two bandoliers crossed over his chest which hold an unnecessary amount of ammunition.

Lastly, two large guns are strapped to his back. He finishes one final turn and strikes a pose, pulling out both guns in one swift motion.

"Nice," Y/N praises which makes Tommy glow with pride. "Remember to be careful though. I don't think your dad would want you to be in the fray."

"On the contrary," Phil strides over to them and rests a hand on Tommy's shoulder, beaming with pride. "I think it's time for Tommy to make his own decisions."

He bends down to whisper in his son's ear.

"But just know, I'm not bandaging any booboos you get until we get home."

Tommy nods and straightens up.

"I understand."

"Giving him some last words of advice?" A smooth voice says from behind them.

Dream's eyes widen as a woman wrapped in shiny leather from head to toe rests her hands on Phil's shoulders. Her black nails tap lightly against his neck and she smiles.

"Yes Kristin," Phil says. He turns his head to give the woman a quick peck on the cheek. "You know you didn't have to come out of hiding."

"I needed to make sure all my boys are okay," she says. Her dark eyes bounce over to Techno who has Wilbur pinned to the car while furiously lunging at his crown, tightly clutched in the brunette's hand.

Phil lets out a sigh.

"Really could have used your help raising them."

Kristin's face falls and she sighs.

"I've said it many times, I'm sorry."

Dream tears his eyes away from the couple and sees Y/N talking with Punz and Drista. He dashes over and surprises her with a hug around the waist.

"Dream!" she gasps out in surprise as he rests his chin on her head.

Punz rolls his eyes and sharpens his swords against each other while Drista snickers at them.

"I wasn't this clingy with you," Punz remarks. Dream growls in response and pulls Y/N closer which only makes the blond smirk.

"Punz stop making him jealous," Y/N scolds. "You know how protective Dream gets."

"Yeah," he scoffs at Sapnap and George who are eyeing the two. "Maybe you should save this for the bedroom."

The couple flushes bright red while Drista continues to giggle.

"Are you people ready yet?!" Corpse yells. His voice is loud but carries the same roughness and deepness as usual.

Y/N slams the trunk closed with one last final push and nods.

"Yup."

Dream reaches for her hands but she pulls them away. Her hands interlocked around his neck and she gives him a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Go with your men. I'll go with mine. We'll meet at Schlatt's."

Dream nods solemnly.

"Good luck Y/N. I love you."

Y/N flashes him a bright but sad smile.

"I love you too. If we don't make it out," she pauses and then grins. "Well, I guess I'll see you in hell."

Dream chuckles as she owns the door to one of the cars and slips inside.

He walks over to where Sapnap is and gives him a fist bump.

"Ready?"

His friend nods and flicks a lighter on and off.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One by one, the cars fill with people before they pull out of the driveway.

Unbeknownst to them, a black helicopter follows from above.

"Go higher," a man orders. The pilot obeys and increased their altitude. "We don't need them seeing us."

The helicopter only had two men, the pilot, and the man himself.

The back is entirely empty except for the man who sits alone in the middle, strapped to the leather seats.

In his lap rests a single sniper rifle.

He raises the rifle to his face and peers through the scope.

"I'm coming for you," he whispers.

——————————————————————————————

1,015 words

Dun dun DUN!!!

Time for the final showdown.

It would be tragic if one of them were to DIE 😏

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!