45. Valentine's Day: Part One

Dream POV

"This is the worst idea you've ever had," I grumble. Drista smothers a laugh and finishes adjusting my tie.

She steps back to admire me, the smirk still tugging at her lips.

"Spin."

I obey, feeling like a child being forced into a suit for their birthday.

"It's beautiful," Punz comments from his place on the couch. Karl and Sapnap sit next to him, hiding their faces. "You look simply exquisite."

"Shut up," I snarl at him.

The blond responds with an innocent shrug.

"Drista, are you sure Y/N will like this?" I question as my sister fiddles with the buttons on the jacket.

"Of course, she will silly," Drista assures. Her blonde hair disappears from my view as she bends down to finish hemming my pants. "You look great."

"I look stupid," I correct, folding my arms over my chest.

"Dream, the car is ready for—" Bad stops in the doorframe and his eyes widen. My face heats up as I watch his gaze wander up and down.

I'm standing on a slightly raised pedestal in the middle of the living room wearing a bright red suit with white hearts, complete with a matching tie.

"What do you think Bad?" Punz asks with a slight smirk

"What do you think Bad?" Punz asks with a slight smirk. Bad looks too shocked for words and he opens his mouth slightly but no words come out.

"Bad," I say, meeting his gaze. "Is it that bad?"

He slowly nods and begins to back out of the room.

"I recommend changing into something else," he says before quickly shutting the door.

The minute the door slams shut, Karl, Sapnap, and Drista begin to laugh hysterically. Punz shoves his face into one of the black couch cushions to muffle his laughter.

"I hate you all," I spit out, storming upstairs to my room.

I get inside and lock the door behind me. The clock by my bed reads 9:45 which means I have fifteen minutes left.

Stripping off the ridiculous outfit, I search in my closet for something else. I settle on an entirely white suit with a gold chain and matching rings.

While adjusting the tie in the mirror, I can't help but notice that suit is a little plain.

What can I add?

After rummaging in my drawers I come across a small white box. Curiously, I lift the lid to find a pin with two gold hearts interlocked.