49. Sex and Sunsets

⚠️ Smut Warning ⚠️
Includes:
Vanilla Sex

You've been warned

Skip now or be scarred for life

Here we go again...

3rd Person Omniscient POV

Dream giggles, wrapping the towel around Y/N's naked body. After their water fight, they'd retreated to the blanket and used the two towels and the remainder of the sunlight to dry off.

As the sun sinks below the waves, the air begins to cool.

"This was an amazing day," Y/N giggles. She rolls over in the towel and cuddles against Dream's side for warmth.

"Yeah?" Dream tenderly strokes her hair with a smile. Y/N lets another giggle escape and she leans closer to his warmth. "I wanted to make this the best Valentine's Day you'd ever had since I'm sure you had a lot."

Y/N lets out a sigh and traces the grooves of a shell.

"Yeah, but they were all just showering me with gifts, nothing meaningful like today."

Dream's chest warms and he smiles.

"I'm glad."

"You know," Y/N says after a while. "Every single one of them gave me something that you have yet to give."

"Oh yeah?" Dream gently rolls her over onto her back. He leans over and gently brushes a kiss on her lips. "What's that?"

Y/N smirks.

"Sex."

"Even—"

"Even Techno and Punz, although neither will admit it."

Ideas already begin to form in his mind as Dream plans any possible ways to blackmail them into telling.

"Would you say you're," his large hand reaches to grab her hip. "Sexually experienced?"

"Hmmm, maybe," Y/N teasingly rolls her hips against his touch which makes him let out a soft growl. "Are you?"

Instead of answering, Dream grabs her hips roughly and flings himself on top of her, holding down both her wrists with one hand.

Her eyes widen at his sudden change as his lips crash into hers.

His lips are rough against hers, his tongue impatiently sliding against her lips.

Y/N kisses back, fighting his tongue with her. She wasn't going to give up this easily.

A low growl sounds in Dream's throat as he uses his free hand to grab her hair, yanking it. The movement makes her gasp, allowing his tongue to slip in.

After a few seconds, Dream pulls back, a thread of saliva connecting them. His usually bright green eyes are almost black, his pupils expanded so much that only a glimmer of green can be seen around the edges.

His body blocks the sun, allowing her to see him illuminated in all his glory.

Almost godly.

"Do you want to continue?" His touches are gentle as he slides his fingers up and down her chest. "I don't want to hurt you."

"Yes," Y/N breathes out, her body trembling at his touch. "I want you."

"You're sure?" he asks for confirmation, concern lacing his voice. "I don't want to make you remember anything you don't want to—"