22. Masks and Darkness

Update: I have COVID :(
Definitely missing school

One more time: EVERYONE NEEDS TO VOTE

What time should I update? (In EST)

Warning: Heated makeout but no smut

Dream POV

My lips clash with hers and her hands reach up to tug at my hair. I've had way too much alcohol at this point and I'm not even sure I have control over my own body.

"You know what would make this even better?" I ask, my lips leaving hers to catch my breath.

She smirks under me as I reach for the light switch and flip it off.

The darkness engulfs us as I lean back over her body again.

Her soft breaths fan across my collarbone as I loosen my shirt buttons while her hands tangle through my hair, tugging occasionally at knots.

I reach through the darkness, my fingers fumbling for the straps of her mask, and lift it off.

Her hands do the same to me and I feel the ribbons being undone as my mask falls to the floor with a clatter.

Now the darkness is our mask.

My lips instantly return to hers and I grab a handful of her soft, luscious hair and give it a gentle tug.

"Come on love," I whisper. "Talk to me."

A finger presses against my lips and I feel her gently shake her head against my hand.

"Fine, fine, I know the rules."

Stay anonymous.

Her hands move to my torso and begin running up and down. I sigh at the feeling and continue to trail kisses up her neck.

"You smell amazing," I whisper. Indeed she does, her hair smells of coconut and lavender while her body smells of oranges and geranium. "Please, at least tell me your name?"

She shakes her head once again as I roll off to the side, grabbing her waist and pulling her back against my chest.

I feel my eyes close and I wrap my arms tighter around her waist, listening to our breathing and feeling her hands continuing to rub circles on mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

I hear Dream begin to snore behind me and smile.

Pulling out my phone, I snap a picture with the flash, illuminating both of us, his hands clearly still around my waist.

God, when he finds out it was me, he'll be so pissed.

"He's pretty hot though," a voice in the doorway says. I sit up immediately, carefully detaching Dream's hands.

"Yeah," I smirk, climbing off the bed and walking toward the door. "But he'll be pretty pissed when he finds out it was me."

"And me," Lisa snorts. "That guy was practically in love with me when we were dancing. He looked more in love with you though, or maybe it was the alcohol."

Y/N glances back at the sleeping Dream and puts on her mask.

"Do you still have your Polaroid camera?"

Lisa smiles and pulls it out from her back.

"I thought you didn't want me to bring it?"

"Just shut up."