15. Suprise Visit

3rd Person Omniscient POV

"HOW!" Dream screams as the rest of the mafia members tremble before him.

"Dream, maybe she's just too good at—"

A table flying across the room cuts Bad off instantly as he shakingly turns to a red-faced Dream.

He pushes his dirty blonde locks out of his green eyes which hold a crazed look.

"I REFUSE TO LET HER BE BETTER THAN ME!" Dream grabs his water glass and smashes it against the wall.

The glass shatters into a thousand pieces, sending glittering shards raining down on the nearest members.

"Dream, please calm down," George pleads, covering his head to block the barrage of glass.

"HOW CAN I BE CALM?!" Dream yells back, he grabs the nearly full water pitcher and holds it over his head.

Several people immediately stand up, backing away in fear as Sapnap leaps forward and grabs his best friend's arms.

"Dream!" the pitcher is placed back on the table as Sapnap forces him back into his chair. "Calm the fuck down! This is not the end of the world. We can figure this out."

Dream's breaths heave as he rests his head on the table. George hesitantly reaches over and pats his shoulder comfortingly.

"Anyways, in other news, we might want to put this mission on hold since we'll be having visitors this month."

"Who?" Dream lifts his head and tilts it in Sapnap's direction.

Sapnap's eyes widen.

"I thought you of all people should know."

"No," Dream starts to get impatient. "Tell me who!"

"Your parents, they're coming to visit for a month."

Dream's head drops back to the mahogany table with a loud thunk and he lets out a long, drawn-out sigh.

"And," Sapnap pauses. "They're bringing your sister."

No words could explain Dream's temper after those words left Sapnap's mouth.

The mafia members let out screams and scatter as Dream practically picks up the long table and flings it as hard as he can against the nearest wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream adjusts his green tie and stands up straighter. His men stand in a v formation starting from him at the bottom of the white marble steps.

"They'll be here any minute," Sapnap mutters, fixing his bandana.

Dream nods in reasoned, simply fiddling with his fingers.

A black car followed by five more begins pulling into the gates. Dream steps forward first and opens the door, offering a hand inside.

A pale, red finger-nailed hand grasps his as he gently helps the woman out of the car.

"Thank you, Clay," she smiles and he flashes one in return. His dad climbs out from the driver's seat and a young teenage girl bounces out from the back.

"Clay!" she shrieks, wrapping her arms around her brother and giving him a right hug.

"Hey Drista," he smiles, patting the other's blonde hair. His sister looks up with an evil smile as she mimics punching him in the balls. He rolls his eyes and punches her playfully.