Chapter 3

Things had gone to hell, to say the least.

Stiles had vanished from the hospital only before a massive electrical powerline broke and killed two people before electrocuting Isaac who was in intensive care. Derek had also discovered that William Barrow had used Kira, who was a kitsune, to jumpstart the Nogitsune, the evil Japanese fox spirit that was currently inside of Stiles.

And the Oni were hunting her brother.

Angie couldn't deal with it all so she decided to bury herself in paperwork to distract herself.

"Angie, you've been here all day. You haven't eaten or slept since before Stiles went missing the first time. It's not healthy," Jordan reprimanded.

"Technically, that's not true," she replied as she walked from cabinet to cabinet with various amounts of files in her hands. "I did have some of the lasagne I brought my dad yesterday. And I passed out for like an hour in the hospital last night. And besides, with the crazy stuff that happens in this town, I've gone longer without sleep. At least I'm being productive."

"Think maybe you'll eat or sleep if I give you some good news?" he asked, just watching as she walked back and forth.

"Depends what it is," she answered, not even stopping to look at him.

"They found Stiles."

The files fell from her hand as she turned to face him.

"Why the hell didn't you start with that?! Where is he? Is he ok?" she fired at him as she neared the doorway where he stood.

"He's fine. He showed up at the school and your dad is there now. A man named Bobby was shot with an arrow though. I'm about to head over now."

"Bobby? " she questioned before her eyes widened in shock. "Coach was shot? Is he ok? Can I come with you to the school?"

"Normally, I'd say yes, but there are two guys that Agent McCall just arrested that are asking for you," he explained and she sighed heavily.

"Who is it?"

"I don't know but I heard McCall refer to them as Hale and Argent?" Jordan answered and her eyes widened again before they grew angry.

"That man is getting on my last nerve," she spat through gritted teeth before moving past Jordan and marching down the hallway towards her father's office to see two familiar people sitting handcuffed to the bench in front of it.

"Here we go," Derek muttered at the sight of his best friend, and to be quite honest, his only friend.

"Oh, we're gonna go, Sourwolf," she snapped as she flashed him her eyes for a split second. "What the hell did you get arrested for this time? And why on earth were you two even together in the first place?"

"We don't know what we were arrested for," Derek sighed.

"All we know is that we were framed. Someone lured Derek to my apartment and planted $150,000 of Yakuza money there for McCall to find," Argent explained and Angie sighed again, her anxiety levels off the charts as she pushed her hair back, the waves in a half updo.

"Ok, I'm going to go and stall McCall and find out what you guys were arrested for. Try not to kill each other until then," she pleaded as she headed for her desk and boy was she unhappy with the results. Not only did she discover that Derek and Argent were arrested for murder - again - but she'd heard over the radio that they'd called in all units along with the bomb squad to the high school where there was a bomb on the bus just like William Barrow.

Parrish had been the one to go in and inspect the box on Jared's lap seeing as they were running out of time and he was a certified HDT for two years in the army. But inside the box on Jared's lap wasn't a bomb, but rather Sheriff Stilinski's placard from his desk at the station.