Chapter 58

(A/N: Thank you guys so much for over 30,000 reads! Hope you enjoy. XxD)

******************************************************************

Angie was in her usual combat boots, leggings and t-shirt as she marched into work to see Scott arguing with her father, their words audible from where she stood with her enhanced hearing.

"Alright, you heard a voice coming through the radio and now you're convinced that it's the voice of ..."

"Stiles. Your son. Angie's little brother," Scott filled in.

"Uh-huh. And maybe, it's just a random signal cross?" Noah returned and Scott threw down the keys to the Jeep on the desk.

"Peter gave us the keys to the Jeep. And it started up. Claudia's Jeep."

"Oh, wait a minute. Now I'm supposed to trust Peter Hale?!" her father yelled.

"I want you to trust me," Scott urged. "I heard Stiles on that radio, I'm sure of it. If you'd have heard it too-"

"Well, I didn't."

"But if you had -"

"Enough, Scott! Enough," Noah shouted before he shoved the keys back in Scott's direction.

"No, actually," Angie piped up as she walked into the office. "I don't think it's enough at all."

"Angie-"

"No, dad," she spat as she walked up to his desk and Scott's side. "I was there. And I heard my Mischief. I heard my little brother. I heard him on his radio in his car that I started with his keys," she snapped. "That is a key to your house and mine on that key ring. And that angel and devil charm on there, I put that there. He is the Mischief to my Angel. And no matter how much you try to deny it, daddy, you know that there is something wrong. You know there are holes in your memory, that the dreams you're dreaming are real memories because the ghost riders may have taken Stiles, but they didn't take everything. Stiles is real and you know it."

Noah just shook his head at her words, not knowing what to make of it.

"Let's go, Scott," Angie said as she took the keys and escorted the teenager out of the office.

"Angie, I-"

"Look, don't worry about convincing my dad. I'll work on it. You just worry about Canaan. Understand? Find whatever clue my brother wants you to find."

"Got it. We won't let you down, I promise."

She kissed his cheek. "I know you won't. Stay safe and let me know what you find."

"Will do."

And Scott headed for the door as Angie turned back to her father and glared at him before walking off. She had a theory to prove.

******************************************************************

Angie had spent all day scouring her childhood bedroom for some inclination, some piece of proof that Stiles was there, a relic was what they called it, when she received a text from Scott saying that they were on their way home and would explain everything they found at his house.

Angie was spinning the keys to the Jeep that she'd parked outside in her hand, hoping that spending more time in the familiar car might trigger another memory, when she walked past the tear in the wallpaper, the tear that Lydia caused. The tear that a banshee caused.

Angie placed her hands on the wall, and she knew, she knew that there was something behind it. Something used to be there. Her fingers pulled at the paper more, making the tear bigger, but before she could go any further, her phone dinged again as it scared her.