Epilogue

So it turned out that Scott took all of Angie's jokes and renditions about actually needing to be blind in order to fight blind a little too literally. Because when they all met up at the high school, Angie had learned that he'd clawed out his eyes in order to fight the Anukite. He'd healed, luckily, but Stiles had to watch Malia kiss him in order for that to happen. And after Derek, Peter and Deucalion had been read the riot act by Angie when she saw the concrete dust on their clothes from being turned to stone, she'd rushed into Ethan's arms in a hug. It had been a good couple years since she saw the ex-alpha. He seemed to be doing a lot better after his twins' passing. She was then properly introduced to Jackson who she threatened to not hurt Ethan, especially after all the horror stories she'd heard about Jackson from Stiles.

They'd also learned that Monroe had escaped. And even though the Anukite was gone, and they'd reclaimed Beacon Hills, Monroe still had thousands of followers around the globe. Their fight wasn't quite over just yet. However, they had more allies now. Friends who used to be enemies and protectors that used to be the villains.

Monroe was also completely on her own. Because Gerard was dead.

Chris had arrived and recounted the tale. Back in Brazil, Kate had ambushed him and Derek to get the yellow wolfsbane he'd recovered from the murder site of that pack. And Kate had done it for Gerard. The old man had kept his word and made the wolfsbane into a bullet that went into Scott McCall but as usual, that wasn't the entire truth.

Gerard had entrusted the bullet to Monroe rather than Kate as she'd thought, and he'd made a second bullet. One he fired into the stomach of his own daughter. The only appropriate name for Kate was a fool. She'd been a fool to think her father, who hated all supernatural creatures, would trust her who was a supernatural creature. She learned her lesson in the end though.

If you can't prove them wrong, prove them right. 

So, Chris had strolled out of the armoury to the sounds of his sister mauling and killing his father. And whether or not she survived her second encounter with yellow wolfsbane, they didn't know. Strangely, Angie had the feeling that Chris might've been able to convince his sister to join them in destroying the rest of her father's legacy. She blamed the idea on the wedding jitters.

While everyone was still in town, they gathered at the lookout point for the most informal wedding ever, but a wedding that was completely Angie.

Both she and Jordan were absolutely not formal people, so Jordan wore a simple red button-up and black pants.

And Jordan had cried from absolute joy when he saw Angie walking barefoot through the forest and towards him, dressed in a white beaded cocktail dress, fiery red leggings and a matching veil that looked like living flames as her hair blew with the wind. Her bouquet was simple and made up of red and white roses. They were really into the whole red and fire theme seeing as Jordan being a hellhound was what brought him to Beacon Hills and into her life.

Everyone else was casually dressed except for Lydia who took any excuse to dress up and she forced her boyfriend to as well. Malia was relieved she didn't have to wear a dress as everyone Angie held dear to her heart watched as Noah walked her to the imaginary altar where Deucalion was the one to marry them. Apparently, there had been a bit of a dispute when he came to who would perform the ceremony. Derek, Peter, Deucalion and Stiles all vied for the position until Theo came up with a solution Angie agreed with and supported when he pulled Deucalion's name out of a hat.

He'd actually been a rather good choice seeing as he made the wedding both entertaining and endearing at the same time. Though, their vows kinda topped everything. Vows that they absolutely did not prepare because they didn't decide to have a wedding until a few hours ago.

Jordan went first. 

"I had no idea life could be so happy until I met you, Evie," he said. "I came to this town not knowing anyone, not knowing anyone, not knowing what I was, and you were the first friend I made. And now you're about to be stuck with me for good." The crowd laughed at that as Jordan tugged her to him, holding her waist as she smiled at him. "Like I said when I proposed," he continued, ignoring the pointed look she sent him, "We are connected for life, it's just icing on the cake that I get to call you my wife." 

It was a good thing he was holding her because her knees were weak, not an uncommon occurrence when it came to her almost-husband. And she couldn't help but peck his lips, some of their friends hooting before Deucalion motioned them apart and Angie began her own vows.

"My life has always been pretty crazy, to say the least," she began, the audience chuckling a little. "It's crazy and it's chaotic, and yet, you're my spot of calm. You irritate me, you annoy me but you also take care of me when I forget to take care of myself. You faced down my father and all the people in my life who tried to scare you off," she said with a pointed look to most of the audience, including Deucalion. "And knowing our lives and this town, things are always going to be crazy and chaotic, but there is no one I'd rather take on life with than you."

And they were certain that the entire state could hear them cheering as Jordan kissed Angie as they were pronounced man and wife and then proceeded to have the biggest rager of a party in the middle of the woods.

Jackson was the DJ while the Hales supplied food, including a huge platter of Angie's favourite burgers. She also lasted an hour before her veil was being passed around between Stiles, Liam and the other boys. Not to mention the look on Chris' face when Melissa caught the bouquet. It was most definitely the best night of her life.

Jordan had also surprised her with a wedding gift even though they'd agreed not to get each other presents. He'd given her a piece of paper that made her want to cry and kiss him at the same time. He knew how much her family meant to her and even though they were now family, it didn't feel right to completely remove the last name she'd had for over 26 years. So, with Noah's blessing, Jordan's name had now been changed to Jordan Stilinski Parrish.

She hadn't hesitated to sign the form that would legally change her name to Evangeline Stilinski Parrish. She'd be Mrs Parrish, but she'd still have her family name.

Yeah, it'd been a perfect day.

Though it was a little less perfect as the night winded down - well the morning winded down, and Theo approached her with a question.

"You want me to what?" she asked, still a little confused.

"I want you to bite me," he repeated, a little more confident this time.

"Theo, you know why I won't and how dangerous this is. Why would you ask me something like that?"

"Because I want to be a real wolf. I want to be your real beta. And if I can survive all I have so far, I'm pretty sure that a little bite won't kill me."

She scoffed as she thought about it, as she thought about everything they'd gone through, as well as the pleading look in Theo's eyes that told her that all he did was think about this.

"You know, if I were to break my oath for anyone, I thought it would be my brother, not the guy that tried to kill my brother."

"So, you'll do it?!" Theo asked eagerly.

"Yeah, I will. But only after my wedding is over. This is going to be a happy night," she said as she slung an arm over his shoulders.

"Technically a happy day," Theo pointed out as she finally noted the sunrise.

"Same difference. Everyone I love is in one place, it's a happy time," she said as she threw her other arm up in the air in celebration, drunk on happiness since she couldn't become drunk on alcohol like most of the people at this party.

"Speaking of people you love, care to have a dance with your husband, Mrs Parrish?" asked a voice as she turned around.

God, those words made her feel as if she was floating as she turned around to face said husband.

"Oh, Mr Parrish, you know exactly what I like."

And Angie let go of Theo as she stalked over to her husband who dipped her into a kiss.

Life was looking really good right now.