Chapter 5

(A/N: A second chapter today cos why not. And thanks for over 500 reads! This one doesn't have much to do with Jordan because we're still in season 3 and he's mostly in 4 but I hope you enjoy. XxD)

******************************************************************

"Oh, this better be good Scotty. My dad was the in middle of his hearing and - Stiles. How the hell did you find him? And what the hell is he doing here?" Angie asked as she walked into the McCall household to see her brother sitting on the couch, with duct tape on his mouth and his hands bound together, and Peter standing in front of him.

"I found him," Lydia explained which was really all she needed to say seeing as no one really knew how her powers worked.

"Ah, little wolf. How nice to see you again. And to answer your question, I'm helping," Peter replied.

"In exchange for what?"

"Don't you worry your pretty little head about it. We were just waiting on you anyway. Deucalion taught you how to get into people's heads right?" he asked and she nodded.

"Probably a little too well. Why?"

"Because you're finally going to have a chance to dig through pale, sickly and evil Stiles' mind to unearth pale, sickly real Stiles. And guide him back from the depths of his own subconscious," Peter explained and Angie flicked out her claws.

"Let's do this."

"Not so fast, little wolf," Peter paused as he stood in front of her. "You're not going in alone. You're more experienced at being an alpha than Scott is, so you're going to take him with you. You know how to do that?"

Her eyes hit the floor.

"I've done it once. But it didn't end well," she explained and Scott only placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I trust you, Ange. You can do this."

"Then I suggest you take a seat, Scott," Peter invited as the true alpha sat next to his best friend.

"What if this is all another trick?" Scott asked suddenly.

"When are you people going to start trusting me?" Peter asked with a tired sigh.

"When pigs fly," Angie retorted and Peter only pointed a finger at her.

"I'd choose your words carefully. Anything can happen in this town. And you should be nicer to me. I'm helping and I'm your uncle," he said and she rolled her eyes. 

"You killed Laura. I'm still not going to call you Uncle Peter, Peter." 

"I meant him," Scott clarified as he gestured to Stiles.

"Oh," Peter said softly and Angie shook her head at him.

"Scott, Angie, we're running out of time. Either you go through with this, or you turn him," Deaton said and Angie's eyes widened.

"We can't turn him. It could kill him," Angie pointed out, worriedly and Scott only reached for her hand.

"That's why we're going to do this. You ready?"

"I should be asking you that," she returned as her eyes glowed blood red and she flicked out her claws.

"Breathe, little wolf. Stay calm," Peter advised and she closed her eyes before sinking her claws into Scott and Stiles' necks. Pain flashed through her brain as she fought to get inside Stiles' mind and when her eyes opened again, she wasn't in Scott's living room anymore. Rather, she was strapped down to a bed in what she assumed was Eichen House.