Prologue

Hi everyone,my name is Wednesday Addams i don't like describing myself.

I'm walking in the hallway of the School and already hear them gossip things about me. Well im walking peacefully in my locker and see pugsley there. Tied up.

I take the apple from his mouth and ask.

"I want names."

"I-i don't know them..." He answer me.

I sigh and untied him but before i untied him, like electricity running through my body.

I saw three guy bullying pugsley and tied him up with apple in his mouth and put him inside of the locker.

I come back in reality and pugsley look at me worriedly.

"Wednesday.. you have vision?" He ask.

"Yes. Don't tell anyone about that." I said and stand up.

He nod "What are you gonna do?" He ask.

"Gonna do my best."

/Time skip/

Wednesday standing in the entrance of the swimming pool and look around.

While looking around the guy spoke.

"Hey freak, this is a close practice!" He said and the others laugh and says "maybe she's gonna swim too" everyone laugh because of that.

"The only person who can torture my brother is me." Wednesday say coldly and takes out a two Plastic of piranha.

She let go and everyone in the swimming pool panic and run off from the pool for they're life.

Everyone surprised and terrified. Wednesday smirk.

It's looks fun to watch them running for their lives.