Chapter 29

/Yoko pov/

Me,enid and divina were talking and drinking coffee except from me I was drinking blood lol.

"Well... How's your relationship with Wednesday?" I ask and sip in the plastic bag.

She smiles "oh it's fine she's being sof-... I mean kind and sweet ig" i give her a 'oh?' look.

"So thats why you have a" point her neck "mark?" I continue.

She immediately hide it "o-oh it's nothing!" I laugh when i know already.

Divina hold my hands and i look to her "what's up?" I ask "nothing i just... Nvm." She said and look away. I look at her face SHE'S BLUSHING LOL!

"Aw... How cute" i whisper and Enid fake her cough to take are attention so I laugh.

"You have been too sweet huh" she smirk "oh..?" I sip in the plastic bag.

While we're talking we saw Wednesday approaching us.

"I think your lover will take you back now" i said and enid stand up and go to Wednesday, i see them talking something but i won't listen tho it's they're business.

Divina give me a peck of kiss in the lips before stand up "bianca call me, I'll meet you later" she said, i nod and she leave.

Enid comes back while Wednesday waiting her outside "uh yoko i need to go back now see you later ig!" She said in hurry, i just nod and look confused 'such a hurry'

I also leave the coffee shop.