Chapter 29

/Wednesday pov/

I look at to the person that light a flashlight at us and see sheriff there.

"Nice to see you here Addams, I'm not wrong that you are here" sheriff say and walks towards us while taking out a handcuffs.

"Um weds..." Enid looking at me worriedly.

"You can arrest me except at her" i say and he looks at Enid.

"She must be Sinclair right? Sure I'll let her go"

"Good."

The sheriff put handcuffs on me and about to take me away but Enid hold my right arm, I look at her.

"Wednesday-" i cut her words off.

"It's alright Cara Mia, worry yourself."

I continue my walk after i say that.

||Time skip||

Sheriff take me in his office and i didn't expect someone who will be there.

It's Tyler.

"It's nice...to see you again Wednesday"

"No, it's not nice to see you."

Sheriff sighs "ok Addams your arrested because of trespassing." The sheriff give me an paper that have a right of my actions.

"Dad can you just let her go?" When Tyler say that, I look at him and raise my eyebrow.

"Why?"

"She's...." he look at me before continue "my friend after all"

His father shake his head and nod.

"And can you leave us alone for awhile?"

His father look at him.

"I just want to talk something with her" he say.

"Fine you two take your time" his father say and leave us alone in the office.

Nothing you can hear in the room, only silence so I spoke because I want to leave this place already.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask

"It's just that how does it feel like?" He ask that made me a little confused.

"What does it feel like?" I ask back to him.

"To lose" his response and step closer.

Me lose?

"You know when I woke up in full of blood and can't remember anything is hard" he said and stepped closer and closer more closer (I actually change here)

He hold me closer and whisper in my ears.

"You really have no idea what is happening Wednesday."

(A/N: if this story have 32k redears I'll do face reveal ig)